John Comer

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Just for fun I put in and order for new Badlands. I got mine in April ordered last October 2020.

Put in same order as I did last year BL+ BL, Not only did it not show sun/ moon roof but unable to add hitch to Badlands package.

Also price up by at least 2000.00

Anyone with new orders run into this?
Sponsored

MaxVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
If you are trying to use the online build & price, Ford hasn't updated it yet to reflect 2022 models so it's basically useless.

You would have no problems placing an order with a dealer. Moonroof is now a separate option from the premium package.

Base price of Badlands is up $575 for 2022.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Just for fun I put in and order for new Badlands. I got mine in April ordered last October 2020.

Put in same order as I did last year BL+ BL, Not only did it not show sun/ moon roof but unable to add hitch to Badlands package.

Also price up by at least 2000.00

Anyone with new orders run into this?
Cant use ford online. They are still showing 2021 bank which ended in August. Some dealers have started making their own 2022 order webpages And even those are weird. You have to go into the dealer with the option list and have them put the order manually into the system. The Badlands comes with the premium package now. There is no BL Package. The moonroof is a separate option completely so that you dont need it to get the premium package. and no problem ordering a hitch. I did that with my BL+PP. Most of us are getting the $1000 bonus cash for ordering so it offsets things some.
Sponsored

Attachments