Need ADVICE !

rakmessiah

First Name
tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford explorer
Trading in a low-mileage 2008 Vette. Should I reserve NOW? Should I wait till Pricing appears in a few months? How can I ask a dealer for Fair Tradein Value when I wont get a Bronco and turn over my Vette "FOR A YEAR or SO"? Help Forum--Need Advice!!
Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
@rakmessiah I am guessing that the car is a garage queen not a daily (as it has low miles) the time to sell one of those is now.

Sell it before it gets too close to winter and people cannot see themselves driving it until spring..

If that is the case shop it on Carvana, and maybe take it to a CarMax so that you know the Cash value of it...Dealer should be there or more.

Being that it is an enthusiast vehicle, hoping that you are on those forums as well...put it there for sale and someone may want or know someone looking for one..

Auto Trader, Car Guru and lesser Cars.com are where I would place it as well...knowing the low CarMax number and price upwards to close to market value (just under really helps) and see what nibbles are out there.

Sell for more than "trade in" and pocket that for some fun goodies on the new ride..

Last edited:
OP
OP

rakmessiah

First Name
tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford explorer
I am guessing that the car is a garage queen not a daily (as it has low miles) the time to sell one of those is now.

Sell it before it gets too close to winter and people cannot see themselves driving it until spring..

If that is the case shop it on Carvana, and maybe take it to a CarMax so that you know the Cash value of it...Dealer should be there or more.

Being that it is an enthusiast vehicle, hoping that you are on those forums as well...put it there for sale and someone may want or know someone looking for one..

Auto Trader, Car Guru and lesser Cars.com are where I would place it as well...knowing the low CarMax number and price upwards to close to market value (just under really helps) and see what nibbles are out there.

Sell for more than "trade in" and pocket that for some fun goodies on the new ride..
TYTY
Sponsored