Locking my keys and wallet in the car and use Apple Watch Ford app?

petegee77

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I just want to make sure this will work. I’m not too concerned about securing my stuff, I just don’t want to get locked out.

For work, we’re going to some small water park we rented for ourselves. Maybe 70 employees. I want to leave my phone, keys, and wallet in the car. If it locks, should I be able to unlock it with the Apple Watch app? Will it even lock with the keys in there?
I "locked" my keys in my BSBB once. Walked back to the car and as soon as I grabbed the handle it unlocked. :frown: . It would have unlocked for ANYONE since the keys were right there inside.
Sponsored

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
I "locked" my keys in my BSBB once. Walked back to the car and as soon as I grabbed the handle it unlocked. :frown: . It would have unlocked for ANYONE since the keys were right there inside.
Your horn should have beeped twice to warn you that you have your keys inside . That’s how my 2021 first edition works .

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
It probably unlocked automatically when you closed the door with the fob inside.
Sponsored