OuterBanks25

Outer Banks
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport
Nice. If I could do things over, I'd ask them to NOT do the PDI. Their 'detailer' are very rough with washing it and you'll find more swirls, scratches, etc ...from their folks.
On the contrary, they did a magnificent job. The only problem area which will happen no matter what is the piano black trim on the b and c-pillars already has small swirls which were on there before the PDI and detail. The moment you touch that trim no matter how careful you are, it's gonna scratch. I've learned to accept it. But that won't stop me from experimenting with some scratch removal so I don't make it worse.
Sponsored

79Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Tobe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 BS OB
Congrats!!! That's a really sharp color on the Sport!

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
congrats, yeah most who have one know the elation. I got the call to come pick mine up the day I was moving my son home for the summer from campus. I was there with bells on the next morning like a child at Christmas. It was GLORIOUS.

bjbena

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL. EcoSport SES
The moment you touch that trim no matter how careful you are, it's gonna scratch. I've learned to accept it. But that won't stop me from experimenting with some scratch removal so I don't make it worse.
I feel you. I replaced them all recently because of the swirls and they came out of the box with swirls.
Sponsored