Hood/ Bug Deflector dealership install

acslater

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Anyone have this accessory on their BS and installed by their dealership?
Sponsored

Deleted member 6599

Installed aeroskin II myself. It’s peel & stick install. Pretty simple.
Ford Bronco Sport Hood/ Bug Deflector dealership install 6069A152-A1CD-4D7C-921E-26608884B17C

Outback Texan

Badlands
First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I just picked mine up from the dealer, and plan to install it myself.

Carolo

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands
Interesting this thread should come up now. I ordered the WeatherTech but it wouldn't fit properly, so they refunded it. I then ordered the Aeroskin II from Ford Parts (on-line) and paid $20 for dealer install. After having to adjust my install date due to family emergency, the dealership said they didn't want to install it because Ford doesn't charge enough for labor. I said refund my money, dealer refereed me to Ford. Ford parts said pick up part and return it. I said I would not travel 3 hour round trip for their SNAFU and asked for supervisor. Ford said a super would call me in 1 to 2 hours. Not 10 min later dealer called to make appointment to install. My only fear now is how good a job will the dealer do if they don't really want to do the work!

GR3EN

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
When I bought mine the dealer was trying to charge me a full hour of labor for install. I took the part and walked out. Had a buddy help me hold the other side to line it up and had it done in 30 minutes or so. Definitely recommend having a second set of hands to hold one side, other than that it's pretty straight forward.

Carolo

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands
When I bought mine the dealer was trying to charge me a full hour of labor for install. I took the part and walked out. Had a buddy help me hold the other side to line it up and had it done in 30 minutes or so. Definitely recommend having a second set of hands to hold one side, other than that it's pretty straight forward.
Thank You, gonna pick it up Friday and have my son-in-law help me.
Sponsored