Hello from Phoenix AZ!

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Hello everyone!

After over a month of scouring dealership inventories online and many follow up phone calls with salesmen, we were able to track down a beautiful Bronco Sport Big Bend. We got a call from a local dealership confirming that they had a Cactus Gray BB and White BB that just arrived to the dealership and were being prepared to be put on the lot. Awesome! Cactus Gray was our first color choice and White was our second favorite, so we were excited. We were on the way to the dealership within the hour. En route, our salesman calls us and lets us know someone is about to sign for the Cactus Gray. I'm sure other salesmen called customers to let them know what they just got in, and someone beat us to it! Thing didn't even make it to the lot (either did ours lol). The Cactus Gray was literally driving off the lot when we were pulling in, so we caught a glimpse of it. Really like the color. But when we saw the white one we loved it as well and pulled the trigger. Billie the BS is a white Big Bend with BB package including moonroof, the Outer Banks rims, tow kit, and came with windows tinted already.

We've had her for 2 weeks and love it! So happy that we found one. Looking forward to many adventures! Also looking forward to being a member of this forum community for insights, questions, and sharing. If I see another BS on the roads I'll give a proper Bronco salute/wave to acknowledge our excellent taste in vehicles.

Ford Bronco Sport Hello from Phoenix AZ! IMG_3439
Sponsored

retiredguy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BB , 2020 Ecosport, 2017 Escape
Hello everyone!

After over a month of scouring dealership inventories online and many follow up phone calls with salesmen, we were able to track down a beautiful Bronco Sport Big Bend. We got a call from a local dealership confirming that they had a Cactus Gray BB and White BB that just arrived to the dealership and were being prepared to be put on the lot. Awesome! Cactus Gray was our first color choice and White was our second favorite, so we were excited. We were on the way to the dealership within the hour. En route, our salesman calls us and lets us know someone is about to sign for the Cactus Gray. I'm sure other salesmen called customers to let them know what they just got in, and someone beat us to it! Thing didn't even make it to the lot (either did ours lol). The Cactus Gray was literally driving off the lot when we were pulling in, so we caught a glimpse of it. Really like the color. But when we saw the white one we loved it as well and pulled the trigger. Billie the BS is a white Big Bend with BB package including moonroof, the Outer Banks rims, tow kit, and came with windows tinted already.

We've had her for 2 weeks and love it! So happy that we found one. Looking forward to many adventures! Also looking forward to being a member of this forum community for insights, questions, and sharing. If I see another BS on the roads I'll give a proper Bronco salute/wave to acknowledge our excellent taste in vehicles.

Ford Bronco Sport Hello from Phoenix AZ! IMG_3439
Great looking!!