Getting a BS Heritage in the fam

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Talking to my grandson and fiance (wedding in May) the other night and she said she is thinking about a new vehicle. Maybe a Volvo SUV. Last spring I rented a beach house on the Texas coast and they came over and visited us from Houston. We drove the beach and some NWR's in my BS. Grandson drove some. After some conversation and fiance looking on her computer she brought ups a BS Heritage. I told her that I doubt she can get one, but look at a Badlands. Turns out the dealer my son and I deal with has one in her color (Peak Blue) that will be here in two weeks and isn't sold. He agreed to let her have it at a more than fair price. Guess we are going to have another BS in the family.
Sponsored

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Congratulations on the marriage and on finding someone smart! (said the biased BS owner)
But yes, there are some Heritages on the lots around here and I happily found a Heritage Limited on the lot. I’m glad she found one in the color she wanted!

51brekbronk

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger
Talking to my grandson and fiance (wedding in May) the other night and she said she is thinking about a new vehicle. Maybe a Volvo SUV. Last spring I rented a beach house on the Texas coast and they came over and visited us from Houston. We drove the beach and some NWR's in my BS. Grandson drove some. After some conversation and fiance looking on her computer she brought ups a BS Heritage. I told her that I doubt she can get one, but look at a Badlands. Turns out the dealer my son and I deal with has one in her color (Peak Blue) that will be here in two weeks and isn't sold. He agreed to let her have it at a more than fair price. Guess we are going to have another BS in the family.
Peak Blue Heritage here in West Palm Bch at Mullinax for $47,530. $1000 over MSRP. They are out there. From what I've seen Texas prices are better. Congrats.

bjbena

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL. EcoSport SES
Peak Blue Heritage here in West Palm Bch at Mullinax for $47,530. $1000 over MSRP. They are out there. From what I've seen Texas prices are better. Congrats.
That's gotta be a Heritage Limited at that price. I think OP was referring to a standard Heritage.

*Disregard. Just remembered Peak Blue only available on the Heritage Limited.

OP
OP
Bronclahoma

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
That's gotta be a Heritage Limited at that price. I think OP was referring to a standard Heritage.

Yes.

51brekbronk

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger

correct. my error
Sponsored