nategannam

Outer Banks
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
The internet has all kinds of worthless parts for sale, I find it odd they can’t be found :,P
I know, its the strangest thing. Ford doesn't seem to offer it and even ebay is bare. Pictures of the 2022 models don't have them, so I might as well just rip them off. It can't hurt the fuel economy that bad
Sponsored

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
I know, its the strangest thing. Ford doesn't seem to offer it and even ebay is bare. Pictures of the 2022 models don't have them, so I might as well just rip them off. It can't hurt the fuel economy that bad
No it won’t, tire selection and psi are a countable difference. Not that thing. We are driving a brick anyways not a low drag sports car.
Maybe a 0.004 drag coefficient difference at 80 mph and above.

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
Mine warned me I was about to run over a chunk of concrete I didn’t see when backing my trailer at the dump. I think I’ll keep them. :sunglasses:

BezikiMuntumbe

Big Bend
First Name
Beziki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I have been considering removing these front mud guards on my BB to improve approach angle/drive over height. For those that have taken them off, are they difficult to remove? And do I have to replace any 1 time use POM rivets after removing?

BezikiMuntumbe

Big Bend
First Name
Beziki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I have been considering removing these front mud guards on my BB to improve approach angle/drive over height. For those that have taken them off, are they difficult to remove? And do I have to replace any 1 time use POM rivets after removing?
Just took a look, it's straight up 3 little bolts for the fronts. Does not look difficult or undoable at all.

Hot Rod Mike

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator , Wrangler , Bronco
Very very simple Just put the screws back in. They will make no difference in anything. They are useless I removed mine on my Big Bend after one week.

Jon Bro

Removed mine took a couple minutes and re installed the screws. Looks better and if Base and Badlands don't have 'em why not