Ford credit financing offers for March and April 2022?

Broncolution

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
I used the search and couldn’t get anything to come up. Does anyone have a screenshot of the financing offers for March and April 2022. I found an article online but it only listed a few states for those months.
Sponsored

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Bumping this as well. I could use the same rates on hand when I go to pick up in a few weeks.

Petroph

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FX4 F150
Hmmmm. I would've figured the dealer could find this as they would've have access to previous incentives and sales I would've thought. But, I guess it would be easy for them to just say "We couldn't find anything", and no way for us consumers to prove them wrong. I have some screenshots for February somewhere. I'll have to look and see what I have when I get home.

OP
OP

Broncolution

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Hmmmm. I would've figured the dealer could find this as they would've have access to previous incentives and sales I would've thought. But, I guess it would be easy for them to just say "We couldn't find anything", and no way for us consumers to prove them wrong. I have some screenshots for February somewhere. I'll have to look and see what I have when I get home.
This is probably one of the worst thing that could happen. “Sorry but we couldn’t locate any financing offers for the month you ordered”. I’m sure that any screenshots would be beneficial to all of our members.

Scottie137

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None

HomePeace

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Big Bend
I purchased April 17th, 2022. Ford was running 0.9, 1.9, 2.9 for 36, 48, 60. On Bronco Sports. Did 0.9 and put down half. The dealer won't even make 300$ off the financing lol. Plus im paying it off in 18mos so definitely less interest.

This was in California, East Bay Area.

This is the current options from Ford:

1.9% APR For 36 Months On Select Ford Bronco Sport Models
Manufacturer Offers

• 1.9% APR for 36 months
  • 2.9% APR for 48 months
  • 3.9% APR for 60 months
  • 5.9% APR for 72 months
Offer only valid 7/06/2022 through 10/03/2022
Applies to select new 2022 Ford Bronco Sport.