Floor Matts backordered for a Yr+ (Per local dealer)

J3u29!

Outer Banks
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Hi all!

Placed my order Feb3rd. Got the text last Sunday night that my 22 Bronco Sport Outer Banks was ready for pick up. After 7 gruling hours of arguing with the sales associate and "finance" guy. Yes I said 7.... man that was awful. I finally was able to drive off the lot with my very first car. Pretty bad experience with my dealer I am not trying to use/go thru them at all ever again.

But I am just happy to be in my DREAM ride!! In the 7 hours I was there he did mention that the ford points could get me some accessories for free (Ie floor matts). He then quickly followed up that these were on backorder for at least a year. Since I did catch him in at least 2 lies while working out the price of the bronco im not 100% willing to trust what he has to say is true. Has anyone heard the same from Ford Dealerships that the floor matts are on backorder for that long? If so i would rather just buy them off Ford and pay the money to get some proteticion for the floor asap!

Sorry this is so long! love any advice or help....Maybe I go to the next dealer over ...thoughts?

Ford Bronco Sport Floor Matts backordered for a Yr+ (Per local dealer) tempImage2fGt6u
Sponsored

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
https://www.levittownfordparts.com/sku/mp1z-7813300-aa.html

These? A year?? This site shows ā€˜add to cartā€™ just fine. My dealer had these already in mine when I picked it up (ordered through their parts dept. rather than adding to my order), though granted mine were the ones for rubber flooring, so different part #.

Iā€™d certainly check with another dealer.

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
I betcha he was lying his ass off about the floor mats Sounds like that dealer lies so much he canā€™t stop.
Tell everyone you can about that seven hours of bullshit. Use names and all. Turn as many as you can away from those assholes.
Ford should stop shipping vehicles to them. They shouldnā€™t even be selling riding lawnmowers.

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
Lying is second nature to some car salespeople. I once had one tell me getting some parts thrown in on the deal was "impossible" because "it's Saturday and our parts department is closed today". My response? "Today is Wednesday". Still made a deal and just got the part later.

Enjoy the ride, OP. There are a lot of options for mats besides the Ford ones. But there are two versions of Ford mats. Make sure you order the ones for your trim level.

HomePeace

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Big Bend
I have to ask: What was the seven hours in finance about? Price should have already been agreed upon at the order and no "dealer installed addons" or "its required" or "every car gets these installed" addons should have been added to your dealer order. If they did, those are free to you and they cannot ask you to pay for them, even if it's to at least "cover our costs".

Pigpen

Outer Banks
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco sport
Hi all!

Placed my order Feb3rd. Got the text last Sunday night that my 22 Bronco Sport Outer Banks was ready for pick up. After 7 gruling hours of arguing with the sales associate and "finance" guy. Yes I said 7.... man that was awful. I finally was able to drive off the lot with my very first car. Pretty bad experience with my dealer I am not trying to use/go thru them at all ever again.

But I am just happy to be in my DREAM ride!! In the 7 hours I was there he did mention that the ford points could get me some accessories for free (Ie floor matts). He then quickly followed up that these were on backorder for at least a year. Since I did catch him in at least 2 lies while working out the price of the bronco im not 100% willing to trust what he has to say is true. Has anyone heard the same from Ford Dealerships that the floor matts are on backorder for that long? If so i would rather just buy them off Ford and pay the money to get some proteticion for the floor asap!

Sorry this is so long! love any advice or help....Maybe I go to the next dealer over ...thoughts?

Ford Bronco Sport Floor Matts backordered for a Yr+ (Per local dealer) tempImage2fGt6u
I ordered my outer banks February 28. Got the call Tuesday August 10 that it had arrived, come get it! I told the salesman I would rather pick it up the next day, so as to give the dealer plenty of time to detail, gas it up, etc. I got there Wednesday at noon, and nothing had been done. So I was there for five hours. Iā€™m plagued with a bad back, take some pretty strong pain meds. By the time I left, I was in agony. I could barely get into the house. Oh yeah, the prep didnā€™t include screwing on the antenna. Fortunately, I saw it in the cup holder as I was about to leave the lot. Called the salesman and made him cross the lot and screw it on. But Iā€™m still stoked to have it, finally. Let the modifications begin!

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
But Iā€™m still stoked to have it, finally. Let the modifications begin!
Are you listening, Ford? This guy got jacked around by his dealership for no good reason; all it would have taken is a phone call to say, "It's not quite ready yet, give another few hours." My guess is the jackholes wanted to keep poor Jon on the premises as long as possible to give the sales staff more time to push the needless add-ons. Despite the miserable purchasing experience, Jon is "stoked" to have his new Bronco Sport. This is the kind of customer corporations should be slavering for. Please don't rest on your laurels, Ford, don't let your dealerships drive away customers like Jon.

Reactions: MJE

CallMeBill

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Carbonized Grey Badlands
Are you listening, Ford? This guy got jacked around by his dealership for no good reason; all it would have taken is a phone call to say, "It's not quite ready yet, give another few hours." My guess is the jackholes wanted to keep poor Jon on the premises as long as possible to give the sales staff more time to push the needless add-ons. Despite the miserable purchasing experience, Jon is "stoked" to have his new Bronco Sport. This is the kind of customer corporations should be slavering for. Please don't rest on your laurels, Ford, don't let your dealerships drive away customers like Jon.
@Ford Motor Company

jimharrison1950

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Big Bend HOT PEPPER RED
Hi all!

If you EVER want to get even with a business, trash them of their Facebook page, but do it in a review, not a post. They can delete a post; reviews are there forever. Watch how many calls you get trying to kiss your ass.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I betcha he was lying his ass off about the floor mats Sounds like that dealer lies so much he canā€™t stop.
Tell everyone you can about that seven hours of bullshit. Use names and all. Turn as many as you can away from those assholes.
Ford should stop shipping vehicles to them. They shouldnā€™t even be selling riding lawnmowers.
Agreed...use Google reviews any chance you can. Hell report them to Ford and the BBB. While here just post the dealership in the event anyone in your area is considering using them. Reach out to Ford motor company user here and report it. It's a reflection on FOMOCO

And Ford points are Ford...you could use them at ANY dealer.
Sponsored