First week with our Bronco Sport Big Bend-Loving It!

Stangman66

Big Bend
First Name
Erich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On order 2021 Bronco Sport
Well one week and 400 miles down with our BS Big Bend! Glad we were able to get the Big Bend package and trailer hitch package before cuts and changes were made to the order guides and production.

So far the family is loving the baby Bronco! It's a big change from our 2019 F150 Supercrew. Although we personally are not off road adventurers the appeal of both the Bronco Sport and Bronco for us are the looks and capabilites being there for whatever you may need. The 1.5 litre engine is better than I thought when we test drove a BS in December especially in the Sport mode. Trans shifts smooth and power is good for everyday driving. Interior feels roomer than you think for a smaller vehicle and the seats are very comfortable both front and back. Very surpirsed how good the gas milege is in normal mode, we are averaging a 31 mpg with normal driving, a big difference from our F150 which of course is not a great comparison.

One of my concerns though is how well all this black plastic trim will hold up over time. This is the first new vehicle we have bought vs. leased in several years, so I will probaly be a bit more concise of the exterior care than in the past. We added the hood graphic from Rocky MTN. Graphics and side graphic from Vortex. We went back and forth on the side graphic placement of lower vs upper, we personaly liked the upper placment better so thats were it landed. Overall very happy with the Bronco Spor so far.
Ford Bronco Sport First week with our Bronco Sport Big Bend-Loving It! 1620828370372
Sponsored

MAJB Retired

Big Bend
First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 King Ranch, Jeep Renegade, Bronco Sport
Well one week and 400 miles down with our BS Big Bend! Glad we were able to get the Big Bend package and trailer hitch package before cuts and changes were made to the order guides and production.

So far the family is loving the baby Bronco! It's a big change from our 2019 F150 Supercrew. Although we personally are not off road adventurers the appeal of both the Bronco Sport and Bronco for us are the looks and capabilites being there for whatever you may need. The 1.5 litre engine is better than I thought when we test drove a BS in December especially in the Sport mode. Trans shifts smooth and power is good for everyday driving. Interior feels roomer than you think for a smaller vehicle and the seats are very comfortable both front and back. Very surpirsed how good the gas milege is in normal mode, we are averaging a 31 mpg with normal driving, a big difference from our F150 which of course is not a great comparison.

One of my concerns though is how well all this black plastic trim will hold up over time. This is the first new vehicle we have bought vs. leased in several years, so I will probaly be a bit more concise of the exterior care than in the past. We added the hood graphic from Rocky MTN. Graphics and side graphic from Vortex. We went back and forth on the side graphic placement of lower vs upper, we personaly liked the upper placment better so thats were it landed. Overall very happy with the Bronco Spor so far.
Ford Bronco Sport First week with our Bronco Sport Big Bend-Loving It! 1620828370372
Side graphics look great where you have them!