Tlmbigos

Base
First Name
Tammy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport 2021
Anyone else having an issue with the start stop-engine button not working? My engine shuts off at traffic lights even though i disalbed the button. It is at the dealer now getting looked at.
Sponsored

Geelloo90042

Badlands
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport-Badlands
Hopefully fixing your auto stop issue will fix your other transmission issue. Could be an ECU issue.

Recgirl

Big Bend
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I had my Bronco Sport Big Bend for less than 12 hours and only 70 miles when I tried to turn it off it would turn off and told me to start engine manually. It finally turned off but then would not restart amd stated service engine. On the Ford app the alerts stated I had powertrain control module issues and something wrong with crankshaft sensor. I have had 3 Broncos in the past amd was so excited when they were coming out again. I wanted the smaller one because I drive 120 miles a day so I really hope I will not regret buying it. It is in the shop now and waiting for a part that is on back order. I don’t remember exactly what they said it was I was driving when they called but will let you know once it has been repaired.
Sponsored