thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Hmm. I'm trying to figure out everything I want to do for making mine (whenever I get it) a great camping rig.

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
I’ve camped twice with my BS. Threw in two A3 bags of gear, a cooler full of food and some extras. I didn’t need to build out stuff, I was fine. Not that these camp rigs are not cool as hell but does any body just grab some food and gear and go ?

OP
OP

christopheru

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, Toyota Prius AWDe
I’ve camped twice with my BS. Threw in two A3 bags of gear, a cooler full of food and some extras. I didn’t need to build out stuff, I was fine. Not that these camp rigs are not cool as hell but does any body just grab some food and gear and go ?
Generally yes. I just like to play ?
Plus, we are kitting up for some long trips this summer - this year a run up to James Bay - where we will be living out of the back of the car for a couple of weeks at least. Eventually we are going on a run to the high Arctic which will be a two month haul. Fun!

AndyMac204

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Base / 1988 Dodge Power Ram w150
we do that for short weekend trips or spur of the moment day trips. However on the long hauls across the country, storage and storage space is of the essence. i'm really liking @christopheru setup tho.
Sponsored