Beginner off road spots around Knoxville?

HotChicken

Big Bend
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Howdy. Passing through Eastern Tennessee and looking for an interesting but beginner spot to off-road my Big Bend. Everything is factory and I don’t wanna get in a mess or knock up the two-week old BS. Most interested in doing a half day or day trip to the Smokies. Any suggestions? (Been looking at Windford but that seems like a bit of doing...)
Sponsored

Excape

Outer Banks
First Name
Reg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
OP
OP
HotChicken

HotChicken

Big Bend
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
One of my Jeep buddies recommended Nemo for starters. Nice, interesting, and pretty mild.
I've ridden it on a dirtbike.

https://easyoffroading.com/blog/2019/05/28/nemo-abandoned-train-tunnels-in-catoosa-national-forest-tn/
Thanks! Definitely gonna use that website in the future. Just finished up Schoolhouse Road an hour ago and made it about 2/3 up the mountain before it felt too dicey for the 7” clearance. Good times. Had my little guy spot a few times and he confirmed I was on three wheels once. Pretty happy with the performance for an as-is vehicle.

Ford Bronco Sport Beginner off road spots around Knoxville? E88A3C51-B0BA-41A1-A3E4-85773CA9ECFC

Excape

Outer Banks
First Name
Reg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Great! Looks like you and the boys are having a good time. You're in my area, you might try Windrock or Royal Blue also. Enjoy the area, and nice rig!
Sponsored