First Name
Lori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Anyone have this or something similar?
have you used it?
I also saw something somewhere that said some campground sites don’t accommodate these based on how you have to park - that true?

I love the size of this, and it’s only like $40 less without the screen room. Just don’t know if it would be feasible for me to put up by myself if husband is not with me. Don’t think the dogs will be much help ?
Also wish there were more options on the market. Not sure how often I’d actually use it, so hesitant to spend the $, but I don’t like the ones that only cover the back with no actual tent space.

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone have this tent ? 251A3548-06ED-4727-AA11-434951667ABE
Sponsored

denisyoung

Base
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
I don’t know about you, but I have never had any problems with a beach tent. I could set up my own camp on every beach and no one ever forbade me anything. Moreover, the tent is easy to assemble and move to another place.

Last edited:

JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon, Fiat Spider 124, Bronco Sport Badlands
Anyone have this or something similar?
have you used it?
I also saw something somewhere that said some campground sites don’t accommodate these based on how you have to park - that true?

I love the size of this, and it’s only like $40 less without the screen room. Just don’t know if it would be feasible for me to put up by myself if husband is not with me. Don’t think the dogs will be much help ?
Also wish there were more options on the market. Not sure how often I’d actually use it, so hesitant to spend the $, but I don’t like the ones that only cover the back with no actual tent space.

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone have this tent ? 251A3548-06ED-4727-AA11-434951667ABE
I posted pics at https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/threads/new-custom-overland-roof-rack-for-the-bs.2140/post-58066

i was surprised by how much I liked this tent. Tall, warm enough, and having access to the tailgate turned out to be great. No bugs. And super easy to drive away and leave it self standing. Light and very well constructed. Set up was quick. really happy with this option over a RTT.

we have used it twice. The first time, here was no way to park he sport in such a way to be able to mate it to the tent. Second time we could. Both instances were good experiences.