Any San Diego BS Owners?

AmazingSieve

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
My Badlands went into production today and I'm getting pretty excited about it. Hopefully the transit from Hermosillo doesn't take too long. I'm hoping it'll be here in two weeks but maybe thats naive.
Sponsored

gibsonc7r

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecosport
I’m in Orange County and my estimated delivery was 2 weeks from the first time I saw “shipped” on 1/25.

AWSD

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Honda CR-V
I’m in SD. I ordered a BL fully loaded (12/21 order date) and don’t expect a production date for a loooong time. Gives me more time to see the 2023 redesigns of the CR-V (my current vehicle) and the much overdue Toyota 4-runner.

Last edited:

AllTerrain

Badlands
First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I’m in Orange County and my estimated delivery was 2 weeks from the first time I saw “shipped” on 1/25.
O.C. also
Two weeks for shipping that's good too read.
Post back if that happens

AllTerrain

Badlands
First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I’m in SD. I ordered a BL fully loaded (12/21 order date) and don’t expect a production date for a loooong time. Gives me more time to see the 2023 redesigns of the CR-V (my current vehicle) and the much overdue Toyota 4-runner.
I ordered on 12/20 and have production date of February 21st Badlands with tow package. Just wondering why are you thinking it may be an extra long time is that because of the premium package
or add-ons to that?

AWSD

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Honda CR-V
I ordered on 12/20 and have production date of February 21st Badlands with tow package. Just wondering why are you thinking it may be an extra long time is that because of the premium package
or add-ons to that?
Just going off being told 4-6 months from the dealer (Kearny Mesa Ford). I was told given that I added premium, tow, moon roof, and 360 plus, it will be longer than the already long wait. I’ll be sure to post my production date when I get it.

OP
OP
AmazingSieve

AmazingSieve

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
or add-ons to that?
Any updates on your car?

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Just going off being told 4-6 months from the dealer (Kearny Mesa Ford). I was told given that I added premium, tow, moon roof, and 360 plus, it will be longer than the already long wait. I’ll be sure to post my production date when I get it.
I just bought a 2022 Bronco Sport Badlands in Cactus Gray on Saturday (4/30/22). I was driving by Kearny Mesa Ford and saw it on the lot. Stopped in and talked to a salesman (Darius). Took it for a test drive and bought it on the spot. It doesn’t have a moon roof or the 360 plus, but the price was right (last day of the month - salesmen are trying to make sales). I’m having 245/70-17R BFG ATs mounted tomorrow.

Ford Bronco Sport Any San Diego BS Owners? 952A04FD-11C1-4A70-AC37-88D160284030
Sponsored