Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
Here’s hoping you all enjoy the weekend with friends and family that love you. As you do, please take some time to remember those who didn’t come home. A brief moment of silence, a short prayer, or just raise a glass in their memory, whatever you’re comfortable with. It’s their day, and their sacrifice deserves our remembrance, thanks and respect.

For those of you who, like me, served and left a Brother or Sister behind, they shall not be forgotten. I miss you Marty. I think of you every time someone thanks me for my service; it makes me wish I could tell them about you and your family, and what you all gave for them, which was so much more than me. Instead, I just say “You’re welcome,” and silently pass their thanks on to you and all the rest who didn’t make it.

Never forget. Over and out.
Sponsored

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Here’s hoping you all enjoy the weekend with friends and family that love you. As you do, please take some time to remember those who didn’t come home. A brief moment of silence, a short prayer, or just raise a glass in their memory, whatever you’re comfortable with. It’s their day, and their sacrifice deserves our remembrance, thanks and respect.

For those of you who, like me, served and left a Brother or Sister behind, they shall not be forgotten. I miss you Marty. I think of you every time someone thanks me for my service; it makes me wish I could tell them about you and your family, and what you all gave for them, which was so much more than me. Instead, I just say “You’re welcome,” and silently pass their thanks on to you and all the rest who didn’t make it.

Never forget. Over and out.
Thank you for your service, and to Marty as well who clearly means a lot to you.