Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
Looks like you had a ball. The look on your baby's face in the last picture says, "How come he gets a hat but not me?"

OP
OP
compass crusher

compass crusher

Big Bend
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Looks like you had a ball. The look on your baby's face in the last picture says, "How come he gets a hat but not me?"

Thanks, man! That was the first time showing my wife and daughter the wilderness. Had to cabin it which I don't like all that much. I would rather rough it and backpack into something untouched.

Yeah, we lathered that little nugget up with tons of sunscreen. She has sunglasses but loves to throw them. Same with her hats haha. Little stinker.

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
Thanks, man! That was the first time showing my wife and daughter the wilderness. Had to cabin it which I don't like all that much. I would rather rough it and backpack into something untouched.

Yeah, we lathered that little nugget up with tons of sunscreen. She has sunglasses but loves to throw them. Same with her hats haha. Little stinker.
My grandson used to throw his shoes at the back of my head as I drove him to daycare when his Mom pissed him off. I thought it was cute 'til he beaned me a good one on my ear. From then on the shoes stayed off until we got where we were going. That's when he started throwing his socks...
Sponsored