Oso Fell

Badlands
First Name
Oso
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Sport

Isn’t awesome to have “neighbors” whom take it upon themselves to check if you locked your car at 4:35am?
I ran out to give them some love & hugs but not unlike Santa Elves, they just disappeared without a trace. Darn. Hopefully I get to thank them in person real soon. 🫶
Sponsored

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Wow...I try to assume good intent but that's difficult to do with this video.

Slingy

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BL, 1970 T-Bird, 1972 T-Bird
That's creepy! Did you share this with the police?

TSO_NJ

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD Bronco Sport OBX
We have a friend who is a retired LEO, who keeps in the loop, told us there are some (not all) police departments who have adopted the "complete report, file data, forget incident" type of enforcement. Of course they'll deny this but the evidence is in their reluctance to investigate, plus cursory interest. Several reasons why, but overall the increase in lawlessness is what we are experiencing, via effective deterrents removed.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Oso Fell

Badlands
First Name
Oso
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Sport
We have a friend who is a retired LEO, who keeps in the loop, told us there are some (not all) police departments who have adopted the "take report, file data, forget incident" type of enforcement. Of course they'll deny this but the evidence is in their reluctance to investigate, plus cursory interest. Several reasons why, but overall the increase in lawlessness is what we are experiencing, via effective deterrents removed.
We have a friend who is a retired LEO, who keeps in the loop, told us there are some (not all) police departments who have adopted the "complete report, file data, forget incident" type of enforcement. Of course they'll deny this but the evidence is in their reluctance to investigate, plus cursory interest. Several reasons why, but overall the increase in lawlessness is what we are experiencing, via effective deterrents removed.
I love my brothers and sisters in the NYPD. They do the best they can with what they are given; especially with the “unique” circumstances that they face in NYC. I’m not going to turn this into a no-no political thread nor did I create this post to pass judgement on the men and women patrolling these streets. I will note this, the bureaucracies in NYC are for the most part - BS. (and that’s not shorthand for Bronco Sport. Lol)

*Also, the next evening and through the early morning, I did notice a patrol car with lights flashing passing by a couple of times. A rare sight in my quiet neighborhood. So there’s that.

TSO_NJ

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
I love my brothers and sisters in the NYPD. They do the best they can with what they are given; especially with the “unique” circumstances that they face in NYC. I’m not going to turn this into a no-no political thread nor did I create this post to pass judgement on the men and women patrolling these streets. I will note this, the bureaucracies in NYC are for the most part - BS. (and that’s not shorthand for Bronco Sport. Lol)

*Also, the next evening and through the early morning, I did notice a patrol car with lights flashing passing by a couple of times. A rare sight in my quiet neighborhood. So there’s that.
Good to read about your LEO precinct not listed as “some”. :clap:

TSO_NJ

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)

Isn’t awesome to have “neighbors” whom take it upon themselves to check if you locked your car at 4:35am?
I ran out to give them some love & hugs but not unlike Santa Elves, they just disappeared without a trace. Darn. Hopefully I get to thank them in person real soon. 🫶
A team of three. Interesting!

S Duncan

Outer Banks
First Name
Duncan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport

This is the norm here. I live in a great neighborhood but with prices rising and so many people moving here , it’s the price we’re paying. People post these videos on my Next Door app. They also go around stealing catalytic converters, and any packages from your front door.

RSH

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Hopefully the neighbors aren't altruistic the way Sam Bankman-Fried was and help themselves.

Last edited:

TSO_NJ

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Converted to MP4 - MOV not supported on my browser.
Ford Bronco Sport Altruistic Neighbors Not Supported.PNG

TSO_NJ

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
I won't sulk anymore when our 6 month old puppy has to take care of business every 4 to 5 hours (sometimes 2, 3, 4, or 5 AM). A solo neighborhood watch community service. 😒

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Norm here too & I live in one of the better areas of the city. Don’t leave your car unlocked or pics of your shit will be posted on the community facebook by the neighbor who found it in their alley the next morning. One of the reasons I can’t figure out why people keep their garages so full of junk that their car has to be on the street.

OP
OP

Oso Fell

Badlands
First Name
Oso
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Sport
Norm here too & I live in one of the better areas of the city. Don’t leave your car unlocked or pics of your shit will be posted on the community facebook by the neighbor who found it in their alley the next morning. One of the reasons I can’t figure out why people keep their garages so full of junk that their car has to be on the street.
I wish I can put it in my garage. It definitely can fit in it but I already have a baby resting blissfully inside:
Ford Bronco Sport Altruistic Neighbors IMG_1520

Shh. Won’t get into the particulars. That’s for another forum.
Sponsored