Just Purchased Tuesday, picking her up from the dealership tomorrow! Big Bend Iconic Silver, previous owner set it up nice.

Hot Rod Mike

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator , Wrangler , Bronco
Will do, are they known to make noise?
Some guys have told me that they get moderate hood shaking and some wind noise at 75-80 mph. I do a lot of hiway driving so I don’t tailgate and at 3000 miles I have no paint chips
Sponsored

PugDad

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Lilly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BSBL
10,000 miles was able to talk to $28,000. So stoked, wife and I have never had anything this adventurous and capable. We also are in and out of cities alot, parking garages, tight lots, etc. This thing is really the ideal vehicle for our lifestyle. Just wish I could get some brown leather interior going, if anyone has any ideas on that hit me up, also any good pain recommendations I want to black out those bolts on the fenders, just regular acryllic paint? :) Cheers.

Ford Bronco Sport Just Purchased Tuesday, picking her up from the dealership tomorrow! Big Bend Iconic Silver, previous owner set it up nice. 20230330_135006

Ford Bronco Sport Just Purchased Tuesday, picking her up from the dealership tomorrow! Big Bend Iconic Silver, previous owner set it up nice. 20230330_134951

Ford Bronco Sport Just Purchased Tuesday, picking her up from the dealership tomorrow! Big Bend Iconic Silver, previous owner set it up nice. 20230330_135046

Ford Bronco Sport Just Purchased Tuesday, picking her up from the dealership tomorrow! Big Bend Iconic Silver, previous owner set it up nice. 20230330_135029
Have fun, nice to see(read) genuine tickleness. Maybe not a real word.

OP
OP
JohnSilver

JohnSilver

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Have fun, nice to see(read) genuine tickleness. Maybe not a real word.
Thanks have added New wheels, roof cross bars, and some grill lights. Even more tickled 🤙

Captain Trips

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Looks real nice. I have a 2023 Big Bend same color. Let me know if you Get any wind noise or hood shaking at 70-80 Mph With the aero skin bra?
My hood shakes at highway speeds without the areo. I can't speak to the wind noise because I don't have one, but I do get some sort of wind buffering noise in the back.

Captain Trips

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
10,000 miles was able to talk to $28,000. So stoked, wife and I have never had anything this adventurous and capable. We also are in and out of cities alot, parking garages, tight lots, etc. This thing is really the ideal vehicle for our lifestyle. Just wish I could get some brown leather interior going, if anyone has any ideas on that hit me up, also any good pain recommendations I want to black out those bolts on the fenders, just regular acryllic paint? :) Cheers.

Ford Bronco Sport Just Purchased Tuesday, picking her up from the dealership tomorrow! Big Bend Iconic Silver, previous owner set it up nice. 20230330_135006

Ford Bronco Sport Just Purchased Tuesday, picking her up from the dealership tomorrow! Big Bend Iconic Silver, previous owner set it up nice. 20230330_134951

Ford Bronco Sport Just Purchased Tuesday, picking her up from the dealership tomorrow! Big Bend Iconic Silver, previous owner set it up nice. 20230330_135046

Ford Bronco Sport Just Purchased Tuesday, picking her up from the dealership tomorrow! Big Bend Iconic Silver, previous owner set it up nice. 20230330_135029
Looks great with those tires. Is there a lift, what size tires, do they rub?

OP
OP
JohnSilver

JohnSilver

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Looks great with those tires. Is there a lift, what size tires, do they rub?
245/65/17 k02s. Have done a bit more to it since this post. New wheels, lost the cross bars, fender flares, aeroskin, tinted windshield, grill lights, getting the 1.5in struts and coilovers put on the 13th along with some 1in wheel spacers. No rubbing at all with those tires.

PugDad

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Lilly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BSBL
245/65/17 k02s. Have done a bit more to it since this post. New wheels, lost the cross bars, fender flares, aeroskin, tinted windshield, grill lights, getting the 1.5in struts and coilovers put on the 13th along with some 1in wheel spacers. No rubbing at all with those tires.
Post new photos.

OP
OP
JohnSilver

JohnSilver

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Post new photos.
Yes! I'm going to definitely get some photos up after they suspension goes on with the spacers. Super stoked! Mod list after that will be front light bar, roof rack, then vinyl wrap.

RM951

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 bronco sport badlands
You took off the bolt-ons? I really liked that look. It looks really nice though. Has a real nice stance. I think I missed it. Did you have a kit or custom lift?

I always found it odd when I lived in TN that counties were on plates. I don't think I've seen that anywhere else

OP
OP
JohnSilver

JohnSilver

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
You took off the bolt-ons? I really liked that look. It looks really nice though. Has a real nice stance. I think I missed it. Did you have a kit or custom lift?

I always found it odd when I lived in TN that counties were on plates. I don't think I've seen that anywhere else
Whops, def left plates in pic but I really never understood the point of covering them up online? Anyways, thank you. I had to lose the bolt ons I just couldn't vibe with the look and knowing they were fake bolt plastic things. The lift is the rough country 1.5 suspension and coil over kit. Although this def gave me more then 1.5 I think it was sitting around 2in, obviously it settled in but it's around 1.75in now. Great product and exceeded my expecations so far.

Just got a rhino rack pioneer platform put on, will snap some pics some time.

OP
OP
JohnSilver

JohnSilver

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Pioneer platform installed, I wanted to go as low profile as I could with little overhang. So I picked up the universal platform from rhino rack and some of the cheaper stealth bars from Amazon. Had to do some modification to get it reasonably flush and level. I think it turned out awesome.

Ford Bronco Sport Just Purchased Tuesday, picking her up from the dealership tomorrow! Big Bend Iconic Silver, previous owner set it up nice. PXL_20230623_004420634.MP

Ford Bronco Sport Just Purchased Tuesday, picking her up from the dealership tomorrow! Big Bend Iconic Silver, previous owner set it up nice. PXL_20230623_004429352.MP

Ford Bronco Sport Just Purchased Tuesday, picking her up from the dealership tomorrow! Big Bend Iconic Silver, previous owner set it up nice. PXL_20230623_004435969.MP

Ford Bronco Sport Just Purchased Tuesday, picking her up from the dealership tomorrow! Big Bend Iconic Silver, previous owner set it up nice. PXL_20230623_004441679.MP

Ford Bronco Sport Just Purchased Tuesday, picking her up from the dealership tomorrow! Big Bend Iconic Silver, previous owner set it up nice. PXL_20230623_004508243.MP

Ford Bronco Sport Just Purchased Tuesday, picking her up from the dealership tomorrow! Big Bend Iconic Silver, previous owner set it up nice. PXL_20230623_004503969.MP

Ford Bronco Sport Just Purchased Tuesday, picking her up from the dealership tomorrow! Big Bend Iconic Silver, previous owner set it up nice. PXL_20230623_004513402.MP

Ford Bronco Sport Just Purchased Tuesday, picking her up from the dealership tomorrow! Big Bend Iconic Silver, previous owner set it up nice. PXL_20230623_004646601.MP

Ford Bronco Sport Just Purchased Tuesday, picking her up from the dealership tomorrow! Big Bend Iconic Silver, previous owner set it up nice. PXL_20230623_005456779.MP

RM951

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 bronco sport badlands
Whops, def left plates in pic but I really never understood the point of covering them up online? Anyways, thank you. I had to lose the bolt ons I just couldn't vibe with the look and knowing they were fake bolt plastic things. The lift is the rough country 1.5 suspension and coil over kit. Although this def gave me more then 1.5 I think it was sitting around 2in, obviously it settled in but it's around 1.75in now. Great product and exceeded my expecations so far.

Just got a rhino rack pioneer platform put on, will snap some pics some time.
Oh. Then NM. I thought they were a replacement that actually threaded into the original fender slots. I can't abide by fake bolts. I'll have to look into other flares as it looks like the 245s extended past the oem flares and I intend to put those shoes on my bronco. Or Ford could make a bronco sport with a wider stance and larger wheel wells and maybe 3" lift and call it the bronco sport raptor. We can all dream

OP
OP
JohnSilver

JohnSilver

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Oh. Then NM. I thought they were a replacement that actually threaded into the original fender slots. I can't abide by fake bolts. I'll have to look into other flares as it looks like the 245s extended past the oem flares and I intend to put those shoes on my bronco. Or Ford could make a bronco sport with a wider stance and larger wheel wells and maybe 3" lift and call it the bronco sport raptor. We can all dream
So just a heads-up 245/65/17s on stock wheels will still be recessed in under the fenders. Mine stick out right now because of the lower wheel offset on my methods and I also had 1in wheel spacers installed.
Sponsored