KodiakMomCrawler

Outer Banks
First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks, 2021 Ranger Tremor
I went with Falcons 245/60/18. No issues rubbing , road noise did not increase but did lose 2 mpg . Went from 30 mpg to 28 mpg
Ford Bronco Sport UPDATE: Help me decide on New A/T's for my Outer Banks 1633372888869
Your BS looks awesome! Those tires really make it too. Thanks for the pic- it helps me a lot. When I think I have my mind made up, I see someone elseā€™s OB with the other set of tires Iā€™m considering and then Iā€™m indecisive again lol Good to know thereā€™s no rubbing with the 245ā€™s, I was going to play it safe with the 235.

SJC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Thanks, I drive over an hour one way to work so I didnā€™t want anything to beat me up on the way and down sizing to a 17 inch rim was not in the budget. Very happy with these and itā€™s a 65,000 mile tire so they say.

OP
OP
KodiakMomCrawler

KodiakMomCrawler

Outer Banks
First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks, I drive over an hour one way to work so I didnā€™t want anything to beat me up on the way and down sizing to a 17 inch rim was not in the budget. Very happy with these and itā€™s a 65,000 mile tire so they say.
I hear you. I donā€™t want to change my wheels either. Thatā€™s great that they are working out well for you!
Do you feel a difference in acceleration at all? Iā€™m wondering how the extra weight will be on the 1.5L.

OP
OP
KodiakMomCrawler

KodiakMomCrawler

Outer Banks
First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No difference in acceleration that Iā€™ve noticed. Just a little more sensitive to road deviations with a wider tire. Still handles very well on the backroads
That makes sense. Thanks again!

Benanza

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Yea definitely. Just gotta pull the trigger on one. Iā€™ve been drawn to the white lettering lately - you donā€™t see it as much on these type of vehicles. Iā€™ll decide soon and post pics when I do it. Thanks for all the input ā˜ŗ
I saw my tires with a white wall a month ago on a different car, wish I checked first ?

OP
OP
KodiakMomCrawler

KodiakMomCrawler

Outer Banks
First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I saw my tires with a white wall a month ago on a different car, wish I checked first ?
That sucks, I know some have white walls on the other side, maybe yours are like that too. I know what you mean- I saw a couple of cars on this forum with the white lettering and it looks so good!

OP
OP
KodiakMomCrawler

KodiakMomCrawler

Outer Banks
First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yea they are awesome! Wonā€™t fit on mine, but the Trail Terrains are similar in style, maybe less aggressive. I think I decided on a tire ā˜ŗ

Benanza

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Yea they are awesome! Wonā€™t fit on mine, but the Trail Terrains are similar in style, maybe less aggressive. I think I decided on a tire ā˜ŗ
If you plan to go off-road make sure you have them match the full size spare if you have a tow package, it's a 225/65/17

OP
OP
KodiakMomCrawler

KodiakMomCrawler

Outer Banks
First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If you plan to go off-road make sure you have them match the full size spare if you have a tow package, it's a 225/65/17
I donā€™t have a tow package. Not planning on doing any crazy off roading, but that is good to know!