What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today?

jaws72

Big Bend
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150 FX2
Floor liners and front mudflaps; got the rears on couple days ago.

Petes

Badlands
First Name
Petes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee Limited
Didn’t do anything to my BS but I did something to my keys.

I ordered some Apple Air Tags last week and they just came in.
I had to get one for the BS, now I’m just waiting on my saddle-brown key ring to be delivered so can match the seats.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? A3760C32-C0F1-4DBE-BADC-6E83A7E9FED0

johnardsg

Big Bend
First Name
johnard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BS BigBend/2011 v6 Rav4
Now that forum members are getting some Bronco Sports to own and love, I thought it would be cool to begin a thread that is often found on other enthusiast boards.

Got your hands a bit dirty working on your Little Bronco recently? Dressed it up? Did a detail? Or how about a mod? Give us a quick post, show us some pics. Share what you are doing to make your Sport uniquely yours.

I’ll kick off with a few items myself to get things started and hopefully we can keep the thread going.
just cleaned out the chips that my kids left on the back seat from our weekend drive :)
BUT i can't wait to add bike rack for our next drive out, hope it comes soon....

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
just added a bike rack myself a few minutes ago, off to Brighton in the morning to take the trails for a leisure ride with my son and catch up with my daughter coming home for a visit from college. Should be a fun family outing as the women head to the beach while the boys play in the mud

wilbur_xmas

Outer Banks
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Slapped a 5x8" U-Haul trailer on the back and picked up an old International Loadstar truck front end (fenders, grille, hood, lights, etc...) for $100. Going to turn the Loadstar truck front end into a mobile 2 keg bar. The Bronco towed the 1000lb trailer and 300lb front end without issue, but it did drop my mpgs below 20.

OP
OP
MKohlman

MKohlman

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands, Fiesta ST
One of the things I've typically done on my vehicles, especially when rebuilding or upgrading the brakes, is making sure that the caliper assembly is well painted with something that looks good and will hold up. My Fiesta ST came with factory powder-coated red calipers that look great even 7 years on, but that wasn't an option on the Bronco Sport.

G2 (g2usa.com) makes a quality 2-part high-temp epoxy paint that I've used several times in the past with good success. I knew this time I wanted to go with red for my wife's Badlands BS but wasn't sure how a bright red would look with the deeper Rapid Red that I have. Interestingly G2 had some custom colors for Ford Mustangs and the Redfire looked like a very close match.

So, I gave it shot over the last two weekends (one side at a time, it was bit easier that way in the small garage I have). I'm diggin' how it turned out:

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 20210502_115917

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 20210501_122019

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 20210501_122028

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 20210501_144648

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 20210523_114331

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 20210523_121354

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 20210523_123750

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 20210523_123802

Shorty

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Miata
Spent $3300 to get a full front PPF (invisible bra), Diamond ceramic coating, tinted driver and passenger windows, rear
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? BS1
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? BS2
bumper protector glued on, and had the front and rear letters repainted. The front letters were painted to match the cyber orange color and required the body shop to remove the front grill to do it right. They charged me 1.3 hours of labor for that chore. I had the back letters painted glossy black to match the roof color. Totally stoked with the results, see for yourself.
Sponsored