KRYSTAL11375

Big Bend
First Name
Krystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Ford F150
Has anyone had issues with the tracker site changing back to in production after your BS shipped? My BS was shipped on 2/9 and has been saying it is “in transit” since then, until a few minutes ago. It now says “in production” again. About an hour ago it still said “in transit”. I went to the dealership today to test drive their demo and had asked them to see where my vehicle is currently and they said it is currently in New Mexico.
Mine did that once right at the beginning and im pretty sure I seen some others here say the same thing. Go back an look through some of the older posts and find where we all talked about calling Ford Marketing, get that number and call them, I relied more on them for updates instead of my dealer. They just need your VIN.
Sponsored

Melolivia88

Badlands
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Mine did that once right at the beginning and im pretty sure I seen some others here say the same thing. Go back an look through some of the older posts and find where we all talked about calling Ford Marketing, get that number and call them, I relied more on them for updates instead of my dealer. They just need your VIN.
Thank you.

Melolivia88

Badlands
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
I tried calling, but they were already closed and won’t reopen until Monday. My status did finally switch back to “in transit”. Also, I noticed under the ship date there is a transit date and I don’t remember seeing this before. It may have been there before and I may not of noticed it, but it shows my ship date as “2/9” and transit date as just the number “12”. Do you or anyone else know the difference between the ship date vs transit date? With today being the 12th, I am wondering if that means there was some sort of status change or carrier change today?!

Ford Bronco Sport So any tracking info? 200D6834-ACE6-4D12-9E97-264D1824368C

kino

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BS; '18 GC Trailhawk V8 ; ‘22 Explr ST ordered
I tried calling, but they were already closed and won’t reopen until Monday. My status did finally switch back to “in transit”. Also, I noticed under the ship date there is a transit date and I don’t remember seeing this before. It may have been there before and I may not of noticed it, but it shows my ship date as “2/9” and transit date as just the number “12”. Do you or anyone else know the difference between the ship date vs transit date? With today being the 12th, I am wondering if that means there was some sort of status change or carrier change today?!
I question these "Transit Date"s. Mine, if I remember correctly, was "1" after it was built. It took more than 1 day to ship and my dealer to receive from the Mexico facility. I think (I may be incorrect) that the "Transit Date" may mean the number of days (minimum?) before the vehicle will be shipped. It's not a true day, like, in your case, the 12th of February.

I have my F-150 with a "Transit Date" of 6. It could be the day (February 6) that it was shipped for the spray-in bedliner, but I doubt that highly, because that was the 5th. It seems to be when the checkmark is on "Built" on the Ford tracker and the number of days afterwards whereby (on any of those 6 days) it will be shipped to the dealer.

I could be wrong.

Edit addition: What is your Delivery Date ETA?

OP
OP
KRYSTAL11375

KRYSTAL11375

Big Bend
First Name
Krystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Ford F150

Ford Bronco Sport So any tracking info? 200D6834-ACE6-4D12-9E97-264D1824368C
Mine did not show that for in Transit. So I'm of no help with that one. Sorry. But I am sure someone on here knows.

Melolivia88

Badlands
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
I question these "Transit Date"s. Mine, if I remember correctly, was "1" after it was built. It took more than 1 day to ship and my dealer to receive from the Mexico facility. I think (I may be incorrect) that the "Transit Date" may mean the number of days (minimum?) before the vehicle will be shipped. It's not a true day, like, in your case, the 12th of February.

I have my F-150 with a "Transit Date" of 6. It could be the day (February 6) that it was shipped for the spray-in bedliner, but I doubt that highly, because that was the 5th. It seems to be when the checkmark is on "Built" on the Ford tracker and the number of days afterwards whereby (on any of those 6 days) it will be shipped to the dealer.

I could be wrong.

What you said makes sense. Now that I’m looking at the tracking through the Ford site, it says shipping can take between 12-28 days. My ETA is 3/9.

Ford Bronco Sport So any tracking info? 1B78127A-1993-4090-BB37-A88FB1865223

Ford Bronco Sport So any tracking info? DB465EFA-3873-49C3-8410-F129B3E007EA

Wolverines

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Ordered outer banks 9-17 with all options except tow package. Just noticed awaiting shipment on tracker. Date on bottom of window sticker is 2-7-21. Latest production date was the week of 2-22. You think I’m close?

Melolivia88

Badlands
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape

I could be wrong.

Well now I don’t know because now it is saying awaiting shipment and now there is no ship date?! This tracking site is stressing me out lol ?

Ford Bronco Sport So any tracking info? D5C3CEB5-986C-4050-B403-464AE28D3E51

Wolverines

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Update for those also waiting. Received email from Ford. Outer Banks is built estimated delivery to dealer is 2-25 to 3-3. Hell yes!!!!!

PnutLuv

Outer Banks
First Name
Lori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Update for those also waiting. Received email from Ford. Outer Banks is built estimated delivery to dealer is 2-25 to 3-3. Hell yes!!!!!
ah!! This makes me super excited. My OB just changed to “in production” & date on window sticker says 2/11. My build date was given to me as 2/20.
So even if it doesn’t finish build til 20th, I’m hoping to have it mid March.

Wolverines

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
ah!! This makes me super excited. My OB just changed to “in production” & date on window sticker says 2/11. My build date was given to me as 2/20.
So even if it doesn’t finish build til 20th, I’m hoping to have it mid March.
Yeah sounds similar. Mine said it’s built and on its way to dealer which should take 12-28 days based on location. Good Luck!

Melolivia88

Badlands
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
When you called Ford Marketing, what option did you choose? I wasn’t sure whether to press 2 for owners with questions about their vehicle or press 3 for all other inquiries. I pressed 3 for all other inquiries and every time I talk to someone, they will not give me the location of the vehicle. I have called 3 times already and they won’t give any other information other than that it is in transit.

OP
OP
KRYSTAL11375

KRYSTAL11375

Big Bend
First Name
Krystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Ford F150
When you called Ford Marketing, what option did you choose? I wasn’t sure whether to press 2 for owners with questions about their vehicle or press 3 for all other inquiries. I pressed 3 for all other inquiries and every time I talk to someone, they will not give me the location of the vehicle. I have called 3 times already and they won’t give any other information other than that it is in transit.
Option 3. I will say it's luck of the draw with talking to someone. Sometimes you get someone that gives you a ton of info and sometimes you get someone that is no help at all. When I would get one like that I would call once or twice a day until I got someone willing to look deeper. I know at one point there were some issues with them not wanting to give detailed info because some were actually going to rhw physical location to see theirs. Which is crazy. But there are some really nice ones there that love helping so don't give up.

Melolivia88

Badlands
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Option 3. I will say it's luck of the draw with talking to someone. Sometimes you get someone that gives you a ton of info and sometimes you get someone that is no help at all. When I would get one like that I would call once or twice a day until I got someone willing to look deeper. I know at one point there were some issues with them not wanting to give detailed info because some were actually going to rhw physical location to see theirs. Which is crazy. But there are some really nice ones there that love helping so don't give up.
Lol that’s nuts! I definitely wouldn’t go to the location, like what am I going to do when I get there?!! It’s not like you can take it home with you. If I just want to look at one, I would just go to my dealership and look at their demo. ? Thank you!! I’ll keep trying. I know it’s getting close, because 3 days ago it was at Jefferson City, MO according to my dealer, which is only like 6 hours from me.

OP
OP
KRYSTAL11375

KRYSTAL11375

Big Bend
First Name
Krystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Ford F150
Lol that’s nuts! I definitely wouldn’t go to the location, like what am I going to do when I get there?!! It’s not like you can take it home with you. If I just want to look at one, I would just go to my dealership and look at their demo. ? Thank you!! I’ll keep trying. I know it’s getting close, because 3 days ago it was at Jefferson City, MO according to my dealer, which is only like 6 hours from me.
Mine moved fast until it got to the truck transport lot then it sat there for like 2 weeks, it was 1 hour from me. I almost asked the dealer could I pay to have it towed on in...? but as close as it was I didn't go up there, that would have just made me more impatient.
Sponsored