JP25

Outer Banks
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Nothing crazy here yet, but have started the first mods to my BS. The Aeroskin II hood deflector was pretty easy to put on. Hoping it will cut down on the bug strikes to the windshield; got a 600-mile road trip next week up to Maine for the summer.

I've already got the bushwhacker fenders on, and the next piece I've got that has been sitting in my trunk waiting for a bit is the Ford OEM side molding. That looks a bit much for me to do on my own, so I brought it to my dealer's Service department but as soon as they saw the tube of adhesive they balked and said they couldn't do it because of that. I'm still trying to find somewhere here in Arlington, VA that will do that side-molding, hopefully before heading up to Maine next week - otherwise it'll be sitting in my house for the summer until I get back.

JP
Sponsored

Central Jersey

Big Bend
First Name
Mordechai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport big Bend
Nothing crazy here yet, but have started the first mods to my BS. The Aeroskin II hood deflector was pretty easy to put on. Hoping it will cut down on the bug strikes to the windshield; got a 600-mile road trip next week up to Maine for the summer.

I've already got the bushwhacker fenders on, and the next piece I've got that has been sitting in my trunk waiting for a bit is the Ford OEM side molding. That looks a bit much for me to do on my own, so I brought it to my dealer's Service department but as soon as they saw the tube of adhesive they balked and said they couldn't do it because of that. I'm still trying to find somewhere here in Arlington, VA that will do that side-molding, hopefully before heading up to Maine next week - otherwise it'll be sitting in my house for the summer until I get back.

JP
Check with a body shop. Some will do it for a reasonable hourly rate or flat rate ( others will try to rip you off with all kinds of shop fees as well stay away from those ). My dealers body shop will do any work the service department won’t do for $55 hour not to bad considering I am NJ I would expect rates of $35-45 in more reasonable areas of this country .

Have a Blessed Memorial Day

Martinjv71

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BadLands

JP
Looks Great

OP
OP
JP25

JP25

Outer Banks
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Side molding on, she's complete for now. Next in the chute will probably be window deflectors and then a solution for the roof (crossbars, rack, etc.) but no need for them right now. That'll have to wait until after the summer.
Ford Bronco Sport The Bronconator Inkedjpbronco_LI