• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: California Yakima Interior InsideTrack Bike Mount

ericfischer

Big Bend
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Big Bend, 2022 Mach-E Premium
Bought a year ago when I bought my Bronco Sport, but realized afterwards that the bike I was going to mount has too long of a fork to work inside. Brand new and never used. Asking $120 plus shipping.

Ford Bronco Sport Yakima Interior InsideTrack Bike Mount 034A2738-74A8-4E9C-9030-3BB88CEEC259_1_105_c
Ford Bronco Sport Yakima Interior InsideTrack Bike Mount E59EB235-53D4-4ED1-A1CC-82A064AF44CB_1_105_c
Ford Bronco Sport Yakima Interior InsideTrack Bike Mount DC96E89B-6B70-40C1-AF1D-E00E0FC89063_1_105_c
Sponsored

OP
OP

ericfischer

Big Bend
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bump. Open to offers.

MoFoCo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Transit 250, VW eGolf, 2021 Badlands
This is a great idea. The one you have is extra valuable as it appears they have discontinued it.

All my bikes are way too tall to stand up inside too. Otherwise I'd buy it.

OP
OP

ericfischer

Big Bend
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Agreed, it's super nice! I wish I had shorter bikes to utilize it. It's super clean from the photos I've seen.

QUIKSVT

Big Bend
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Still for sale? I sent you a msg. Thanks

QUIKSVT

Big Bend
First Name