• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Iowa Yakima HD Crossbar Kit & Ski/Snowboard Carrier, Rack Mounted

wcmargmixer

Badlands
First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I just purchased a 2021 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands model and it came with these Yakima products that I will never use. The dealership I bought the car said they couldn't take them back but the market is strong for people wanting these. Found this group and want to offer to sell if anyone is interested.

They gave me these Part Numbers:

VM1PZ-7855100-A Racks and Carriers by Yakima - HD Crossbar Kit
VKB3Z-7855100-E Racks and Carriers by Yakima - Ski/Snowboard Carrier, Rack Mounted

Ford Bronco Sport Yakima  HD Crossbar Kit & Ski/Snowboard Carrier, Rack Mounted IMG_2178.JPG
Sponsored

Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Big Bend BS; '13 Subaru Impreza
How much are you looking to sell them for?

Megakatx

Big Bend
First Name
Gerardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I just purchased a 2021 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands model and it came with these Yakima products that I will never use. The dealership I bought the car said they couldn't take them back but the market is strong for people wanting these. Found this group and want to offer to sell if anyone is interested.

They gave me these Part Numbers:

VM1PZ-7855100-A Racks and Carriers by Yakima - HD Crossbar Kit
VKB3Z-7855100-E Racks and Carriers by Yakima - Ski/Snowboard Carrier, Rack Mounted

Ford Bronco Sport Yakima  HD Crossbar Kit & Ski/Snowboard Carrier, Rack Mounted IMG_2178.JPG
Hey, what about just the cross bar hd kit?

OP
OP

wcmargmixer

Badlands
First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I would like to sell together if possible.
Sponsored