Troy264

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
I have an interior bike carrier that I purchased with my Bronco Sport badlands. I already have some Thule bike racks and thus will not be needing this rack.

I wanted to reach out to see if anyone was interested in the item.send me a message and we can talk.

I reside in SOCAL so maybe shipping wont be an issue.

Product as listed online: https://www.levittownfordparts.com/sku/vm1pz-7855100-b.html

Ford Bronco Sport Yakima Genuine Bronco sport bike carrier(Interior) Photos inside bikerack1

Ford Bronco Sport Yakima Genuine Bronco sport bike carrier(Interior) Photos inside bikerack2
Sponsored

zach

Badlands
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I'm in the bay area but interested . . does that work with road bikes? Or just mtb? I have a thru axle on mine.

SLJ

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport OB
I'm in the bay area but interested . . does that work with road bikes? Or just mtb? I have a thru axle on mine.
I think road bikes are too tall. Try putting your road bike in standing up with the front wheel off, rear wheel toward the front seat and fork facing the back. Lift the fork up about four inches. My guess is your seat and the handlebars are going to hit the roof on a road bike. Some mountain bikes are too tall also.

Argang

Outer Banks
First Name
Alfredo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I have an interior bike carrier that I purchased with my Bronco Sport badlands. I already have some Thule bike racks and thus will not be needing this rack.

I wanted to reach out to see if anyone was interested in the item.send me a message and we can talk.

I reside in SOCAL so maybe shipping wont be an issue.

Product as listed online: https://www.levittownfordparts.com/sku/vm1pz-7855100-b.html

Ford Bronco Sport Yakima Genuine Bronco sport bike carrier(Interior) Photos inside bikerack1

Ford Bronco Sport Yakima Genuine Bronco sport bike carrier(Interior) Photos inside bikerack2
Hi I know this is an old post but do you still have this rack?

Y2Dre

Badlands
First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Hi I know this is an old post but do you still have this rack?
If you never received a response from the OP and if you are still interested, send me a message. I have the Yakima interior bike rack that I've used twice before I decided to spend the money on the Yakima 2-bike rack that connects to the outside hitch.

I can take pictures of everything and share them with you. I'm in Michigan.

Edit: My bike rack has been sold.

Last edited:

Argang

Outer Banks
First Name
Alfredo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Hi I am interested but in LA. What were you looking to get for it?

ScotyA

Big Bend
First Name
Scot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Hi I am interested but in LA. What were you looking to get for it?
I too have an unused and not installed interior rack. I just picked up my BS, the dealer failed to install. However word of caution, I have a large Giant MTB w/29's. The bike will not fit as advertised. Let me know if someone is interested, the dealer wont take it back and I'm trying to return it back to Ford

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
I too have an unused and not installed interior rack. I just picked up my BS, the dealer failed to install. However word of caution, I have a large Giant MTB w/29's. The bike will not fit as advertised. Let me know if someone is interested, the dealer wont take it back and I'm trying to return it back to Ford
Somewhere I remember seeing a spec that said the BS would fit bikes with up to 27.5" wheels inside.

WildFord

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS BL
What is the reason it won’t fit? Is the fork is too long and the handle bar will hit the ceiling of the interior?

if The rack left the fork mount up 4”, I’m sure mine won’t fit either. I would have to rig something that the fork basically sits on the floor of the trunk. Furthermore, maybe compress the fork down a little
will fit? I have a 120 mm travel and another 150 mm bikes.

the saddle is easy to address since I have dropper posts

Argang

Outer Banks
First Name
Alfredo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I got one but I think I will have to remove the seat post to get it in. I have +/- 31" clr in the truck that brings brings it to top of my post clamp. My wife has a much smaller frame so hers should fit.
Sponsored