Backpackster

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
On Wednesday 3PM my mechanic told me my jeep sahara unlimited was on its very last legs. 5pm I decided to go to ford to see what they had. An hour later I bought the Bronco Sport Big Bend in Area 51. Dealer had two but probably not for long. They gave me an outrageous amount for my trade in. I really like this car for a second vehicle (F-150 XLT supercrew). I knew nothing about it but the more I read, the happier I am. I really like the Range Rover style looks and options.
Ford Bronco Sport Wrangler to Bronco Sport 3C04FD65-5474-4B15-8783-23CC6F1F273B
Sponsored

wilbur_xmas

Outer Banks
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Welcome! I'm jealous of your matching roof since the OB comes with a gloss black roof that is probably not going to hold up well...

Like you I knew almost nothing about the BS before my Fiancée twisted my arm into going to the dealer, but I am really really enjoying this rig and am completely impressed.

OP
OP
Backpackster

Backpackster

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Welcome! I'm jealous of your matching roof since the OB comes with a gloss black roof that is probably not going to hold up well...

Like you I knew almost nothing about the BS before my Fiancée twisted my arm into going to the dealer, but I am really really enjoying this rig and am completely impressed.
I have since seen the YouTube videos and looked at the build page and it’s not obvious which models have two tone or one tone. I do prefer the matching (one?) tone. It pops.

wilbur_xmas

Outer Banks
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Yeah the BS builder is very confusing (just look at how the model and packages share names but are separate items). It appears to me that the Base and Big Bend models have a color matched roof and black door handles, and the OB, BL, FE trims have a gloss black roof with color matched door handles. This probably only holds true for the United States as the trims and options change for Canada and Mexico and that is where half the videos seem to come from.

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
On Wednesday 3PM my mechanic told me my jeep sahara unlimited was on its very last legs. 5pm I decided to go to ford to see what they had. An hour later I bought the Bronco Sport Big Bend in Area 51. Dealer had two but probably not for long. They gave me an outrageous amount for my trade in. I really like this car for a second vehicle (F-150 XLT supercrew). I knew nothing about it but the more I read, the happier I am. I really like the Range Rover style looks and options.
3C04FD65-5474-4B15-8783-23CC6F1F273B.jpeg
Finally some one besides me noticed Ford styled the BS after a very expensive well known high end model and not the dated over priced Japanese. Chinese, Tiwanese and korean offerings that all look and perform alike.
Sponsored