Bluebaru

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BS Badlands, 2019 VW GTI Rabbit ed. 03 JCW MCS
Woolworth Level Lift on Badlands. Method 701 wheels with 245/70/17 Toyo OC ATIII. Slight rub on the pinch weld Woolworth mentions in previous posts. Should be able to grind down. It will be worth it. Just wanted to share.

Ford Bronco Sport Woolworth lift, Method 701 wheels, Toyo OC ATIII tires on Badlands Bronco Sport Bronco
When I searched Method's site for wheel fitment the 701 didn't show up! I'm wondering if it's because it has a +30 offset? The 17" wheels that they show as fitting are the 502 @ +38 and the 501 @+42. So, in your opinion would having the wheel sit further inbound reduce the likely hood of rubbing as that would keep the edges of the tire further away from the fender liner in the front and back, when turning?
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

COBroncoBilly

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
When I searched Method's site for wheel fitment the 701 didn't show up! I'm wondering if it's because it has a +30 offset? The 17" wheels that they show as fitting are the 502 @ +38 and the 501 @+42. So, in your opinion would having the wheel sit further inbound reduce the likely hood of rubbing as that would keep the edges of the tire further away from the fender liner in the front and back, when turning?
Depending on the tire size, I do not think the offset will change the distance much. I had to trim no matter what offset I used.

sideshow346

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD BRONCO SPORT
Woolworth Level Lift on Badlands. Method 701 wheels with 245/70/17 Toyo OC ATIII. Slight rub on the pinch weld Woolworth mentions in previous posts. Should be able to grind down. It will be worth it. Just wanted to share.

Ford Bronco Sport Woolworth lift, Method 701 wheels, Toyo OC ATIII tires on Badlands Bronco Sport Bronco
That looks great. I just got my 2023 Outer Banks 2 weeks ago and I just put a down payment on 4 Method 701's with a 1.5" lift and Falken Wildpeak AT3 tires. Cant wait to get it done.