COBroncoBilly

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Woolworth Level Lift on Badlands. Method 701 wheels with 245/70/17 Toyo OC ATIII. Slight rub on the pinch weld Woolworth mentions in previous posts. Should be able to grind down. It will be worth it. Just wanted to share.

Ford Bronco Sport Woolworth lift, Method 701 wheels, Toyo OC ATIII tires on Badlands Bronco Sport Bronco
Sponsored

Hawk

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 4Runner Limited V8 4WD
Woolworth Level Lift on Badlands. Method 701 wheels with 245/70/17 Toyo OC ATIII. Slight rub on the pinch weld Woolworth mentions in previous posts. Should be able to grind down. It will be worth it. Just wanted to share.

Ford Bronco Sport Woolworth lift, Method 701 wheels, Toyo OC ATIII tires on Badlands Bronco Sport Bronco
That looks great!

ElBronc

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Been WAITING for someone to do this with the 245/70's! Looks awesome! Lift kit install details? Do it yourself or a shop? Please take pics of the rub on the pinch weld and when you grind it.

OP
OP

COBroncoBilly

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Been WAITING for someone to do this with the 245/70's! Looks awesome! Lift kit install details? Do it yourself or a shop? Please take pics of the rub on the pinch weld and when you grind it.
Thanks. 4 Wheel Parts did the install. Will post pics of the rub and grind when I can.

AndyMac204

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Base / 1988 Dodge Power Ram w150
nice setup - good choice!

ElBronc

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Thanks. 4 Wheel Parts did the install. Will post pics of the rub and grind when I can.
Mind me asking what they charged for the install? They quoted me around $700 for their kit that still is on backorder.

ElBronc

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Hey, when you get a chance can you post a view from the front and back?

RSH

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Notice much difference in the feel of the gearing?
Your new tires being 1.5 inches taller than the optional Wildpeaks, I would think it would be noticeable. It does look great.

Nick246

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blue bronco sport
I love the look of those Methods as well. I too installed the Woolworth lift. Went with 255/65/17. rubbed on the felt liner but not metal. I used a grinder to take a little off the pinch weld to give it a little more space and trimmed the liner. I made a thinner liner out of Kydex and thermoformed it into the fender well. Works great.

Ford Bronco Sport Woolworth lift, Method 701 wheels, Toyo OC ATIII tires on Badlands Bronco Sport 20210815_172018

BigBendBuck

Big Bend
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Looks sick! Mind me asking how much they charged for the install? I just got 245/65r17 KO2s and was looking at a lift. Was quoted at least $500 for the install at 4WP here in El Paso

OP
OP

COBroncoBilly

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Mind me asking what they charged for the install? They quoted me around $700 for their kit that still is on backorder.
Looks sick! Mind me asking how much they charged for the install? I just got 245/65r17 KO2s and was looking at a lift. Was quoted at least $500 for the install at 4WP here in El Paso
750.00 out the door with alignment

BigBendBuck

Big Bend
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
750.00 out the door with alignment
How much ground clearance do you have under the front bumper?

I’ve been thinking about the lift/leveling kit. But then I’ve also been thinking about leaving it stock to keep original value this way I can trade it in for the big Bronco ina couple years when production is up and price goes down. Well at least the matchups go down lol.

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
I really dig the wheels..

ChrisCango

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
How much ground clearance do you have under the front bumper?

I’ve been thinking about the lift/leveling kit. But then I’ve also been thinking about leaving it stock to keep original value this way I can trade it in for the big Bronco ina couple years when production is up and price goes down. Well at least the matchups go down lol.
Hey, I have the same thought in mind re: trading for a big bronco in a year or 2. I’ve never heard anything about keeping the original value . Wouldn’t a lift increase the value of the car, and in turn increase your trading power ? I’m probably just extremely naive on this , so just curious. Thanks !!
Sponsored