Nick246

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blue bronco sport
I was experiencing the clunking after installing a kit and considered removing it due to frustration. I tried a few things to fix it without success. Then I found this fix and it solved all my issues. I'm very happy now!
Sponsored

ElBronc

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I was experiencing the clunking after installing a kit and considered removing it due to frustration. I tried a few things to fix it without success. Then I found this fix and it solved all my issues. I'm very happy now!
Which fix?

Central Jersey

Big Bend
First Name
Mordechai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport big Bend
I got the 2” kit . Dealers body shop did my install. I had the wheels aligned before driving it. No problems actually like it better with the lift. Had it lifted in August still going good with no issues.

BoxerBronco

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Edge ST Line, 22 BS Badlands
Any update OP?

prattnoah_

Big Bend
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
So my local dealership installed the Woolworth 1.5 front level lift kit. The mechanic that did it told me that the youtube tutorial provided in the installation guide was different from what I had received. The end results is that the front is a bit taller than the back rather than level. Another issue is that the ride is noticeably rougher, doesn't feel stock, like I kept hearing. I've been driving around with the KO2s for over a month now and that did make the ride a little more stiff, but now I'm feeling every little bit of unleveled roads. The mechanic mentioned something about maybe the sway bar is pinching, something about because of the way the spacers are mounted there's more tension. I've reached out to Robert to hopefully get him on the phone with the mechanic and maybe figure out if there's actually an issue or not, but I was wondering if anyone else has ran into this issue or if their experience was different?

Ford Bronco Sport Woolworth 1.5” Front Level Lift Kit installed on Bronco Sport Outerbanks 20211014_081543
Ford Bronco Sport Woolworth 1.5” Front Level Lift Kit installed on Bronco Sport Outerbanks 20211014_081620
how has the leveling kit effected your fuel mileage?
Sponsored