brockdog12

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Has anyone removed the windshield camera cover yet? If so, how? I'd like to maybe access the camera power on my BB to install an auto dim mirror, did it on the wife's 2020 Camry and works great! Also, what is that little black sensor looking thing over the left side of the rear view mirror in the camera cover, pointing back towards the driver if anyone knows. Thanks!
Sponsored

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
Has anyone removed the windshield camera cover yet? If so, how? I'd like to maybe access the camera power on my BB to install an auto dim mirror, did it on the wife's 2020 Camry and works great! Also, what is that little black sensor looking thing over the left side of the rear view mirror in the camera cover, pointing back towards the driver if anyone knows. Thanks!
I do believe that picks up high beam from behind.

Ponyrider

Outer Banks
First Name
Nadine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport, BMW Z3
This is what I found about that little sensor thingy. What is this? | Bronco Nation Forum (thebronconation.com)

OP
OP
brockdog12

brockdog12

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Circle back around on this, haven't seen any post, but has anyone added an auto dim rear view mirror to their BS? If so, how did you remove the cover on the windshield? From what I can find, its secured with two press on clips. I don't want to break the cover or anything else. Wife's Camry was a slide to remove, pretty simple. I'd like to add an auto dim rear view mirror and tap the wiring under the cover on the windshield. Thanks!
Sponsored