Window Sticker and Tracking

NEBronco

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outer Banks
Does anyone know what exactly triggers an update to the date of the window sticker? I was told this was the best was to track your vehicle.

Mine was built on 4/1 and shipped 4/2. Palsapp doesn’t bring up any results for my VIN, but today my window sticker changed from 4/1 to 4/8. Just not sure what that means. The dealer emailed me when it shipped as well, but only said the estimated arrival was late April / early May. I guess I’m just getting excited and impatient since I’ve been waiting awhile, just like so many of you. lol

Thanks!

SBronco

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Does anyone know what exactly triggers an update to the date of the window sticker? I was told this was the best was to track your vehicle.

Mine was built on 4/1 and shipped 4/2. Palsapp doesn’t bring up any results for my VIN, but today my window sticker changed from 4/1 to 4/8. Just not sure what that means. The dealer emailed me when it shipped as well, but only said the estimated arrival was late April / early May. I guess I’m just getting excited and impatient since I’ve been waiting awhile, just like so many of you. lol

Thanks!
Mine had 3/25 in the box, then had 3/29 down below, then it switched to 4/5 and I got a “shipped” email from Ford that day, and today it changed to 4/8. Still says it’s 25 days out from reaching my dealer in Florida, but I know some have said it has come sooner than that day count sometimes. I’m in the same boat, was pretty patient waiting since October and now I am going mad since it’s shipped haha

Advertisement