Window Overlay Hex Pattern from IKONIC? Bad idea? About to hit the buy button on this.

Jmuns

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BL
I live in a tropical area, it's gonna be washed every day by nature. But I get your point. Hmm..
I like the look. I don’t like the maintenance. If they aren’t expensive I’d do it if you like it. You can always remove it later. I’m OCD so constantly cleaning each honeycomb would wear on me. Rain isn’t going to wash away dirt/dust/pollen from the inside edges. It’s going to take some manual cleaning to get done.

Where in Florida?

OP
OP
FBSBB

FBSBB

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport
I like the look. I don’t like the maintenance. If they aren’t expensive I’d do it if you like it. You can always remove it later. I’m OCD so constantly cleaning each honeycomb would wear on me. Rain isn’t going to wash away dirt/dust/pollen from the inside edges. It’s going to take some manual cleaning to get done.

Where in Florida?
NEFL. I may try it out and see how much of a pain it is or isn't. And replace it with a decal later if I don't like it. Thanks. -j

Chiefthepup

Big Bend
First Name
Colt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport

to get a bit more of a visual of the product. Definitely looks like keeping that clean would suck. Lol. But honestly if you dig it go for it!!

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks Area51
Does it add a "blind spot"?

I'm all for customization, but if it creates a hazard or issue with driving safety, its a no for me.

gatornek

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport; 2016 Mustang 2.3
I don't think its going to be that big a deal to clean. A thick washmitt lathered in suds should be able to get into all the nooks and crannies.

I say if you like it, go for it. I'm all about differentiation.

Chiefthepup

Big Bend
First Name
Colt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Does it add a "blind spot"?

I'm all for customization, but if it creates a hazard or issue with driving safety, its a no for me.
Than you’ll hate the new hrg interior molle panels they just posted. Definitely not seeing out of that

gatornek

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport; 2016 Mustang 2.3
Than you’ll hate the new hrg interior molle panels they just posted. Definitely not seeing out of that
Wow, I didn't see this on their website the last time I checked them out. But its been some months.

Very cool.

I'm going to need to see an install guide though. Looks like a lot of interior panel removal and some drilling ... possibly.
Sponsored