Will we get Blue-Cruise for our 2021 Bronco Sports?

HungLo

Outer Banks
First Name
Siu
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, Tesla Model 3
Do you guys think we can get Blue-Cruise for our 2021 Bronco Sports? I would happily pay for the upgrade.

I got co-pilot + for the semi-hands free driving assist, but would definitely love to have Blue-Cruise. Current Co-Pilot + isn't as good as my Tesla's Autopilot (not Full Self Driving), but hope Ford keeps improving their system. I love Auto-pilot for long road trips and my BS is going to be my Road Trip Car.
Sponsored

DMEARC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2021 BS OB
Do you guys think we can get Blue-Cruise for our 2021 Bronco Sports? I would happily pay for the upgrade.

I got co-pilot + for the semi-hands free driving assist, but would definitely love to have Blue-Cruise. Current Co-Pilot + isn't as good as my Tesla's Autopilot (not Full Self Driving), but hope Ford keeps improving their system. I love Auto-pilot for long road trips and my BS is going to be my Road Trip Car.
I doubt something this complex will be offered as an upgrade to an existing vehicle. From what I’ve read it seems like this is an entirely different system from Co-Pilot+, not just a simple upgrade.
Future BS models may get it though.

Central Jersey

Big Bend
First Name
Mordechai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport big Bend
No . The vehicle is not equipped with the Co-pilot 360 Active 2.0 prep package.!

Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Big Bend BS; '13 Subaru Impreza
The only 2 vehicles they are adding it to have Sync4 and more cameras/sensors so I doubt this will be an upgrade but maybe there is stuf we don't know about that they added so it can be switched on. I read that to use bluecruise you need to pay a $600 subscription fee.

Sparky

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Ford Explorer Sport, 16 VW Beetle Convertible
The new Mustang-E is set up for it. It has a sensor on the steering column that watches you eyes to make sure you are alert.

MiHusker

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Energi, Bronco Sport Outer Banks
The only 2 vehicles they are adding it to have Sync4 and more cameras/sensors so I doubt this will be an upgrade but maybe there is stuf we don't know about that they added so it can be switched on. I read that to use bluecruise you need to pay a $600 subscription fee.
Yes, it is $600 for a 3 year subscription.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Don't understand the concept of not wanting to be in control of your own life and drive your car yourself.......
while I fully agree with your sentiment and the reality of that statement...you must not get out much? Or at least in my neck of the woods...so many idiots on their phones, not paying attention, distracted, driving while smoking dope, basically a risk to anyone around them. At this point having a computer navigate where they go would greatly improve the morons disregarding red lights, stop signs, double yellow lines, etc.

SportWest

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport Badlands
Don't understand the concept of not wanting to be in control of your own life and drive your car yourself.......
Another perspective: it's a great move for Ford shareholders. You've got Ford financing capturing some vig every month, now they've developed a service that can bring in $200/yr/user in recurring revenue with low marginal cost.

rdc17

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL+BL
I think full self driving is an awesome technological feat but it's not something I would pay a subscription fee for.

For me the 360+ 2.0 package is just right. I don't do enough highway driving or road trips to need FSD.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I've taken enough long trips...nodding off, full control would likely be better. The issue being it doesn't control other cars. In all the tests and studies, autonomous cars avoided accidents. Any incident involved a human controlled vehicle. .not to say it's perfect ...but it could prove much safer for long commutes.​

Martinjv71

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BadLands
while I fully agree with your sentiment and the reality of that statement...you must not get out much? Or at least in my neck of the woods...so many idiots on their phones, not paying attention, distracted, driving while smoking dope, basically a risk to anyone around them. At this point having a computer navigate where they go would greatly improve the morons disregarding red lights, stop signs, double yellow lines, etc.
Sorry Carlie but I travel for a living and do about 45K a year. Regardless of other idiots I prefer to control my own destiny and not rely on a computer or other driver. Ever see the movie "Wally"? If not watch the last 20 minutes and that is what is being promoted. Humans having no responsibility. Once an accident happens and someone is killed with Auto-Drive on. Watch the lawsuits fly as usual with no one taking responsibility for their actions... Driving is a huge responsibilty....make-up and cell phones are excuses for the lazy.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Sorry Carlie but I travel for a living and do about 45K a year. Regardless of other idiots I prefer to control my own destiny and not rely on a computer or other driver. Ever see the movie "Wally"? If not watch the last 20 minutes and that is what is being promoted. Humans having no responsibility. Once an accident happens and someone is killed with Auto-Drive on. Watch the lawsuits fly as usual with no one taking responsibility for their actions... Driving is a huge responsibilty....make-up and cell phones are excuses for the lazy.
nope I don't doubt you and I absolutely know others who LOVE the driving experience. At times I do as well, but others, a typical commute, if I had a car that would just do it safely for me...I am not opposed to the IDEA. That assuming you still have human control at any point. As to the lazy...yeah I have seen it many times, people more focused on their food, their tech, or their makeup creating a very dangerous situation.
Sponsored