Big Bend
First Name
Noelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Hello-
I was hit while dring my2022 Bronco Sport Big Bend back on November 28. Everything on my vehicle has been sent and all repairs done. Can anyone help me with why the headlights are taking so long and why there is NOT an estimated delivery date? Thanks
Sponsored

seoden88

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Sport Badlands
Yes, I can. The headlight supplier, which is more than likely the company, Valeo, supplies the Hermosillo factory and also supplies FCSD (Ford Customer Service Division). FCSD is a warehouse for warranty and repair parts. The factory will get first dibs on all parts, and since they are running at full speed and going to be adding a third shift soon, the supplier is busy making sure they have the capacity to supply the factory. Parts will trickle into FCSD in small batches to be dispersed to dealers around North America. I know it seems an easy task but there is a lot of stuff going on behind the scenes. Remember you are not the only person requesting this part. Other people have wrecked cars or warranty claims. Its usually first come first serve.

Reactions: MJE
OP
OP

chapman919

Big Bend
First Name
Noelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Hey there it is me again. Does anyone have any news/updates on when the 2022 Ford Bronco Sport will have the headlights available to ship? Thanks.
Sponsored