Why no more speed limit on the Sync Nav map?

SgtT11B

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL, 2020 Ford Mustang GT
My 2020 Mustang GT and my former 2020 Ford Escape Titanium had the posted speed limit on the map. Not on my BS BL. I looked in the settings of the map and nav to no avail.
Sponsored

Petroph

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FX4 F150
Interesting, Do you have the 360+ by chance? I was under the impression that it was strictly a Co Pilot 360+ feature.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Interesting, Do you have the 360+ by chance? I was under the impression that it was strictly a Co Pilot 360+ feature.
That’s correct. Nav with sync is only available with 360+

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
And the posted speed limit appears on your dash, close to the speedometer. Which I think is an improvement.

Now if I could just get it to quit reducing the speed limit to 20 in school zones when there is no school.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
And the posted speed limit appears on your dash, close to the speedometer. Which I think is an improvement.

Now if I could just get it to quit reducing the speed limit to 20 in school zones when there is no school.
Does it change colors when it doesn’t like the speed you are going? Waze has three colors (that I’ve seen so far). Normal, speeding, and WTFF!

OP
OP
SgtT11B

SgtT11B

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL, 2020 Ford Mustang GT

I am such a noob!!!

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Does it change colors when it doesn’t like the speed you are going?
Yes. I have mine set as a standard to go 2 mph over the speed limit. But in Chicago area I will set cruise 10 to 15 over and it will show a red symbol and blink that I am speeding.

Correction: when you set the cruise at excessive speed the speed limit sign on the dash will not turn red but only blink; the collision alert turns red and blinks.
My bad. It’s just that both of these are common when I drive in Chicago. LOL

Last edited:

LazyDirtFarmer

Big Bend
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport, 2014 Escape, 2022 Tri Glide
Yes. I have mine set as a standard to go 2 mph over the speed limit. But in Chicago area I will set cruise 10 to 15 over and it will show a red symbol and blink that I am speeding.

Correction: when you set the cruise at excessive speed the speed limit sign on the dash will not turn red but only blink; the collision alert turns red and blinks.
My bad. It’s just that both of these are common when I drive in Chicago. LOL
I turned the speed alert off. During my 30 mile commute to work (and 30 miles back) I set the cruise at 89 mph, stay in the left lane on I90, and let the ACC do it's thing. O'hare to Bartlett = 40 minutes. :angel:

Flash

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Does it change colors when it doesn’t like the speed you are going? Waze has three colors (that I’ve seen so far). Normal, speeding, and WTFF!
Mine doesn't. It ignores the fact that I'm speeding.
Sponsored