BroncoNerd

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Just picked up a deflater tool keychain and this Craftsman AC/DC/Li-ion compressor. I know there are much better ones on the market but this will get me started. (Keeping an eye out for ARBs etc at pawns and hopefully black friday).
Edit: I forgot to mention the 14ft DC extender. I have some future plans that I would like to use it for but needs to have some distance from the BS

Ford Bronco Sport Who likes pictures of safety gear? B1D1D2EA-E211-4CBD-83A2-3E1B3DBBE280

Ford Bronco Sport Who likes pictures of safety gear? 30D64E9B-0A57-4FDB-BEDC-E42C21C54E69

Ford Bronco Sport Who likes pictures of safety gear? DA0B688C-F7A7-4211-81D4-FA62DC354F18
Sponsored

Last edited:

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
NICE! I just picked up my battery NOCO jump kit and molle assortment from Ford. I have some tow straps, various sets of rope/paracord, added a 20 ft extension cord, breaker bar with 19mm socket, and continue to add stuff.

OP
OP
BroncoNerd

BroncoNerd

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
NICE! I just picked up my battery NOCO jump kit and molle assortment from Ford. I have some tow straps, various sets of rope/paracord, added a 20 ft extension cord, breaker bar with 19mm socket, and continue to add stuff.
Yeah, I can see a breaker bar and socket being very handy. Last time I tried to use a normal tire iron on my other car, it was impossible to break the lugs free. Too many “ugga duggas” as they say from the air tools at the tire shop.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Yeah, I can see a breaker bar and socket being very handy. Last time I tried to use a normal tire iron on my other car, it was impossible to break the lugs free. Too many “ugga duggas” as they say from the air tools at the tire shop.
that's exactly why I have a torque wrench at home. I replaced all my lugs with one-piece black and set them all to spec. Had a Ram long ago and had to use a baseball bat to get the tires off. I spend plenty of time in my weight room, I've lifted my entire life, the tension was uncalled for. Not something I want to battle on the side of a freeway in the rain. Or like my son the other night at 4 am in a parking lot :)
*that case is really nice. I still have my Med kit from my fire days with some surgical kit stuff. Always keep gauze, meds, scissors, a couple rolls of athletic tape, tegaderm, just never know.

SN95

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2011 Fusion, 2003 Mach 1
I love all this emergency gear! I too have a breaker bar and socket nested in the foam around the spare tire. I have dated batteries in bags, headlamps, mechanical tire gauge, work gloves, paracord, reflective vest, basic tools and fuses among the other gear that's in there. You may not need it but it's there when you do or for others. Cheers!

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I love all this emergency gear! I too have a breaker bar and socket nested in the foam around the spare tire. I have dated batteries in bags, headlamps, mechanical tire gauge, work gloves, paracord, reflective vest, basic tools and fuses among the other gear that's in there. You may not need it but it's there when you do or for others. Cheers!
and it's ironic, when 'we' carry all the gear, guess who everyone calls in an emergency? And I don't mind it. That's half the reason I have it in the truck/
Sponsored