White Big Bend model has almost invisible BRONCO SPORT logo on rear hatch door. A can of Matte Black Plasti Dip really dresses it up nicely.

JAD67428

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport. 1994 Ford Mustang GT.
My Shadow black Bronc with black letters, I like it just fine.
It's closer to the Murdered out look that's really popular.
White letters on a white Bronc. Looks cool IMO.
Some people like that low key look.
Some including me just prefere less badging.
I removed my dealer sticker.
When I find the right size quality blacked out 3D Ford MoCo emblem I will replace the Factory blue football shaped rear badge.
If ever a white emblem is made I'll bet it will look way cool on a white Bronc.
I've always liked the low key look.
To each his/her own.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/963201590/ford-2021-bronco-emblem-overlay-badge
Sponsored

Reactions: MJE

M3H7363

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick hybrid XLT
just my take on plastidip is it's a temporary measure. the finished surface is realatively soft compared to paint and dirt will adhere after some time. at lest it does on any tools I've dipped.

I've donned my nomex undies.
I did the front and rear letters last July. My BS sits outside 24/7. It has now gone through the Michigan winter which includes going to the self-serve high pressure car wash. They still look great. Well worth the $6 and couple of hours investment.

Pic taken today.
Ford Bronco Sport White Big Bend model has almost invisible BRONCO SPORT logo on rear hatch door.  A can of Matte Black Plasti Dip really dresses it up nicely. 25F99C74-0CA5-4F72-98C4-B85D528BA47E_1_201_a

Warpious

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.floracreekplace.com
Vehicle(s)
'08 Merc Mariner, 2012 Mustang (R.I.P), 2022 BS BL
I did the front and rear letters last July. My BS sits outside 24/7. It has now gone through the Michigan winter which includes going to the self-serve high pressure car wash. They still look great. Well worth the $6 and couple of hours investment.

Pic taken today.
Ford Bronco Sport White Big Bend model has almost invisible BRONCO SPORT logo on rear hatch door.  A can of Matte Black Plasti Dip really dresses it up nicely. 25F99C74-0CA5-4F72-98C4-B85D528BA47E_1_201_a
I do kinda dig that unassuming look!

M3H7363

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick hybrid XLT
I do kinda dig that unassuming look!
I started out doing the rear because I hated the way the white letters looked on the Cactus Gray.

Ford Bronco Sport White Big Bend model has almost invisible BRONCO SPORT logo on rear hatch door.  A can of Matte Black Plasti Dip really dresses it up nicely. 2BAD4DB9-D99F-4CC1-AB0D-3E1884B02834_1_201_a

After I did the rear, the "BRONCO" on the front was the only white thing on the vehicle. After seeing how easy it was doing the back, I decided to do the front also.

Alistar

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I started out doing the rear because I hated the way the white letters looked on the Cactus Gray.

Ford Bronco Sport White Big Bend model has almost invisible BRONCO SPORT logo on rear hatch door.  A can of Matte Black Plasti Dip really dresses it up nicely. 2BAD4DB9-D99F-4CC1-AB0D-3E1884B02834_1_201_a

After I did the rear, the "BRONCO" on the front was the only white thing on the vehicle. After seeing how easy it was doing the back, I decided to do the front also.
Cactus Grey was my first option, those white letters are the main reason I switched to Area 51,. Well done!

biglarrr

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I would have left it white. I'm actually thinking about getting someone to paint the lettering on mine the same color as my Bronco. To me - it just looks too much like an advertisement.
Different strokes for different folks. You did a great job on yours. It looks like it could have come that way.

TxHill

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Fwiw, I did plastidip about a half a year ago and no signs of wear and tear. Looks the same today as the day I did it. And it cost more time than money. Easy mod.
Pics of my plastidip job
Sponsored