RRD

Badlands
First Name
Toby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands - Area 51 "Bad Alien"
I did not see any thread on this topic in at least the first 2 pages of threads so figured I would post one. I have seen threads on doing off-road adventures but I am more focused on the lighter side of adventures - Forest roads, unimproved, and even pavement. Places even a base BS can get to.

I shall start with my adventure going to Tipsoo Lake in Washington. It is about 1.5 hours from my place so not a long drive but it is just before Chinook Pass on Rainier Mountain so it is at 5300' elevation. It is getting late in the year for hiking in the area unless you like rain/snow hiking (which I do).

It was raining as I drove up and turned to light snow as I entered the park. Hiked couple trails there for a bit but did not go too far in as I was solo and it was starting to snow pretty good.

Ford Bronco Sport Where have you gone today in your BS: Light Edition Gb2MBmc6sqTjbLX?width=660&height=495&cropmode=none

Ford Bronco Sport Where have you gone today in your BS: Light Edition lFjxMsj0L-9jzCQ?width=660&height=495&cropmode=none

Ford Bronco Sport Where have you gone today in your BS: Light Edition KkW_mdkJuVu-J_y?width=660&height=495&cropmode=none

Ford Bronco Sport Where have you gone today in your BS: Light Edition -8bQdNz_epjjDm1?width=660&height=495&cropmode=none
Sponsored

retiredguy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BB , 2020 Ecosport, 2017 Escape
Great pictures and thanks for sharing. We have the opposite weather here in Florida, warm and sunny!

Reactions: RRD