Wheel Bearing Dust Caps

Nam3

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Does anyone have any idea what caps will fit the BS? I put black steelies on and would like to finish off the center with a black cap. I can't find anything online that says it will fit.
Ford Bronco Sport Wheel Bearing Dust Caps 20221016_105612
Sponsored

John J

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Good luck! I put Maverick steelies on and used Maverick grey center caps but I had to use the magnet/epoxy trick to attach them. I've lost one already. Then I started buying what "they" said would fit on eBay and have had no luck. But I have quite a collection of single center caps now! I don't know why it's so difficult😒

Osmo66

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Thanks for posting this. I actually had the same question and couldn't find anything.
Last winter I did not cover the center and there is a nice layer of rust sitting there now.

Ford Bronco Sport Wheel Bearing Dust Caps IMG_2505.JPG

I measured the interior diameter and it is about 56mm. I ordered these wheel center caps from amazon and they seem to fit securely. Will let you know if they fall out.

If that doesn't work, I recall someone had used vinyl caps which sit between the steel wheel and center mount. I'm also going to spray some fluid film to prevent corrosion this year.

Edit: Here is the vinyl cap solution posted by Maxwellian

OP
OP
Nam3

Nam3

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Thanks for posting this. I actually had the same question and couldn't find anything.
Last winter I did not cover the center and there is a nice layer of rust sitting there now.

Ford Bronco Sport Wheel Bearing Dust Caps IMG_2505.JPG

I measured the interior diameter and it is about 56mm. I ordered these wheel center caps from amazon and they seem to fit securely. Will let you know if they fall out.

If that doesn't work, I recall someone had used vinyl caps which sit between the steel wheel and center mount. I'm also going to spray some fluid film to prevent corrosion this year.

Edit: Here is the vinyl cap solution posted by Maxwellian
That size cap fit very snug and was exactly what I was looking for. I really don't see it going anywhere. It finished off the blacked out looked I wanted!
Ford Bronco Sport Wheel Bearing Dust Caps 20221116_111511

Osmo66

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
That size cap fit very snug and was exactly what I was looking for. I really don't see it going anywhere. It finished off the blacked out looked I wanted!
Awesome, glad to hear it worked out for you. Going to remove the rust and reinstall mine today.
Love how yours looks. I have a Cactus Grey as well!

Jonnie T

Badlands
First Name
Jonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
What size did you order? Was it the Outer 54mm, Inner 46mm set from KitsPro?

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
63mm outer, 56mm inner.
If I may make a suggestion, instead of posting a screenshot of what you purchased why not a link instead? You already went to the trouble of taking a screenshot and uploading it; wouldn't a simple copy/paste of the link be easier? It would also make it easier for readers to find the item.
Sponsored