What's the worst exterior mod you've done, or viewed done?

67L48

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350, 2023 BS BL
Kinda late on the party, but oof this one hits in the soul a bit.

I put carbon fiber on the inside and outside of mine, plus I have a silly vanity plate. :crackup:
And you should enjoy those things. It doesn't matter one bit what I think. I answered this thread, as it asked for opinions ... but none of what I typed matters even a little bit.

Vyper

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
And you should enjoy those things. It doesn't matter one bit what I think. I answered this thread, as it asked for opinions ... but none of what I typed matters even a little bit.
All good, my dude! It's hilarious more than anything ;)

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
Any wheels that are larger than 18s that don't have the rubber to match, never understood why people like the look, I see so many trucks driving around on 20+ inch wheels with mud tread and less sidewall than a Honda accord
Because alot of people just want the look. I don't understand buying a 6G sasquatch just cuz it looks cool. Must be nice to have that kind of disposable income.

PugDad

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Lilly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BSBL
Because alot of people just want the look. I don't understand buying a 6G sasquatch just cuz it looks cool. Must be nice to have that kind of disposable income.
If you have it spend it, after all as a wise man once said, “ain’t taking it with you.”
Hell I could get by on a bus pass, but I don’t want to.

bstn rnr

Badlands
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I worked at Disney back in 1975 when I was a character walking around main street (Tiger). I remember when the Orlando International airport was McCoy air force base, and landed B-52's there. Since that time, I worked for Siemens (telecommunications training manager for 39 years), and now an IT tech in Gainesville Florida. Retiring within the next couple of years.:like: Our governor thinks he can fight Disney. Yea, good luck with that.
He won.

RushMan

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Shadow Black Badlands
If you have it spend it, after all as a wise man once said, “ain’t taking it with you.”
Hell I could get by on a bus pass, but I don’t want to.
A friend once told our lunch group, "burial clothing have no pockets."
Sponsored