cantonio

Big Bend
First Name
Chinoy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
So I ordered a Sport last February. BB+BB Package. Area 51. 18" Wheels and Cargo Management System.
Now I got the VIN and Window Sticker. They say expected delivery is around 1st week of June.
On the Window Sticker itself the price is $33,325. With the way things are right now, do you think they will price it above MSRP? They have the right to do that, right?

Another thing to note by the way. I ordered the BS while I was there at the dealership. I did get the email confirmation from Ford about my order but the dealer itself did not send me any emails about me having to pay a down payment or reservation fee whatsoever. So as it stands, I have never paid a dollar down to them.

Not sure if this will be an issue when the vehicle arrives at the dealership
Sponsored

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
if you ordered it, I can't imagine that would be above agreed price/MSRP/rebate/A/Z/X plan pricing...I mean sure they COULD...but you ordered it. It won't be 33, 325, tax title etc will be a factor. I took over a backed-out deal and paid under MSRP.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
When I ordered I received a quote in a PDF via email. My expectations is dealer will honor that price. Dealer did not require deposit.

760Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
No way should you pay above MSRP when that’s what you basically agreed to. Don’t let them play you. I got my big bend that someone backed out of with 360+ for a couple grand under MSRP

rdc17

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL+BL
The dealer I bought mine from is selling every trim above MSPR now. It's not as bad as some other dealers are but I looked a few days ago and everything in inventory had a 1-2k "market adjustment".

OP
OP

cantonio

Big Bend
First Name
Chinoy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
No way should you pay above MSRP when that’s what you basically agreed to. Don’t let them play you. I got my big bend that someone backed out of with 360+ for a couple grand under MSRP
Well honestly, when I was making the order at the dealership, I don't remember there was any kind of price agreement of any kind. Well on the website, there was the MSRP and everytime you add a package or option then it goes up. But I don't remember of any price lock/guarantee

gman62

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Outer Banks Edition
Well honestly, when I was making the order at the dealership, I don't remember there was any kind of price agreement of any kind. Well on the website, there was the MSRP and everytime you add a package or option then it goes up. But I don't remember of any price lock/guarantee
You dont have any type of written agreement or contract? Did you put a nominal amount of money down?

OP
OP

cantonio

Big Bend
First Name
Chinoy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
You dont have any type of written agreement or contract? Did you put a nominal amount of money down?
No down payment or reservation fee put down. The only price that was indicated was when you were doing the online order.

Leenaya

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
A few weeks ago when I went to look for a badlands they didn't have at my local dealer I was able to get them to print out a form for a bronco sport that wasn't the color I wanted but did show what they were going to charge, supposedly.

For an msrp of 35420 the end number was 38,782.64 Keep in mind the gatavt, essentially the GA tax on new cars, was 2398.64. That makes the amount they wanted to charge for fees and extras 1444 bucks. There was a 500 dollar credit in there to make it look like 944.

perma plate is 595 of that and dealer service charge 699. I tried to ask the guy what the service charge covered but since there was nothing for me to buy he would only say its included in all their vehicles.
Sponsored