Big Bend
First Name
Chinoy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Hi there,

I was told by nearest Ford dealer that I can come to their office and do the ordering from there. They need $1,000 refundable deposit for my order to push thru. Expected delivery date is 8 to 12 weeks.

Anything can happen in 3 months, what if you found a Bronco Sport in another dealer and you really want to buy it? Or just plainly changed my mind, preference, make and model of the vehicle I want?

Anyone backed out of their reservation?
Sponsored

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
My dealer said refundable after they sell mine.

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
If your deposit is refundable...all the better...but do get it in writing.

BTW - I ordered my BB at my dealer yesterday with $0 down and $500 under invoice with the rebate, and 0.9% financing. They said "about 10 weeks" but figure early to Mid May due to delays and demand. If sooner, ever better. I received e-mail last night from Ford that my order had been placed. They said if a better financing deal or rebate at the time of delivery, they will honor the better deal.

johnnyoknows

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport

BTW - I ordered my BB at my dealer yesterday with $0 down and $500 under invoice with the rebate, and 0.9% financing. They said "about 10 weeks" but figure early to Mid May due to delays and demand. If sooner, ever better. I received e-mail last night from Ford that my order had been placed. They said if a better financing deal or rebate at the time of delivery, they will honor the better deal.
Interesting. My dealer required $3,000 down, but said they couldn’t offer the $500 discount as it requires taking delivery of the vehicle by a certain date. (I followed up on it, and that language is also on the Ford website) The did say I would qualify for any discounts that are being offered at the time it is delivered to the dealership and the financing is finalized. Besides the 3K down, I didn’t actually go through any of the financing at time of deposit.

My guess is it will probably end up working out about the same either way... the financing should be fairly similar and hopefully they continue (or increase!) the cash rebate when it gets delivered.

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
If you want anything but a Badlands don’t bother ordering and just find what you want on a dealer lot. If you want a BL with the BL option be prepared to wait. Ford emailed that my August order was scheduled for April but yesterday when I called for a VIN I was told it is “in process”. My guess is June.

OP
OP

cantonio

Big Bend
First Name
Chinoy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford

Oh? The Ford salesman I talked to yesterday said that the 0.9% financing is only applicable IF and WHEN the vehicle has been delivered to the dealership and not during the ordering process. I may have to verify this
Sponsored