Avalonorion

Big Bend
First Name
Krista
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Ford Bronco Sport What does this icon mean? D234D861-2701-4658-A4B0-81AAC29D7251
I’ve seen this icon with the star pop up a couple times but I can’t find anything in the owners manual to explain what it means. Can anyone explain it?
Sponsored

BamaBronco

Big Bend
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Ford Bronco Sport What does this icon mean? D234D861-2701-4658-A4B0-81AAC29D7251
I’ve seen this icon with the star pop up a couple times but I can’t find anything in the owners manual to explain what it means. Can anyone explain it?
Which icon, the star or the white rectangle with "35" (because that's one I've never seen before - probably with the CoPilot 360 add-on)?

The star is always there as an icon that represents a status page. The status page it represents displays the digital speedometer and I think real-time gas mileage depending on which one is selected to be displayed.

OP
OP

Avalonorion

Big Bend
First Name
Krista
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I'm talking about the star with the road ahead and behind it. It's not always there, but I've seen it pop up a couple times now. The one that says 35 is the speed limit sign detector.

BamaBronco

Big Bend
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I'm talking about the star with the road ahead and behind it. It's not always there, but I've seen it pop up a couple times now. The one that says 35 is the speed limit sign detector.
Like I mentioned, those icons are status pages that you can scroll through. You do this by shifting the "OK" button on the right-hand side of the steering wheel up and down. If you go up from the star icon, you'll cycle to the status page with an icon represented by a curved road (trip status). If you gown down from the star, you'll cycle to the status page with an icon represented by two cars in between dotted lines (lane-keep assist status).

The icons will pop up every time you press the "OK" button up/down and will eventually fade away.

OP
OP

Avalonorion

Big Bend
First Name
Krista
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Ohhhh, ok I see what you're saying now. That makes sense. I'll try that. Thanks!
Sponsored