What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today?

KodiakMomCrawler

Outer Banks
First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks, 2021 Ranger Tremor
Nice setup you got going on there! Did you replace your corner fog lights, they look yellow?

Also, what/where did you get your bug deflector, I don't see any logos on it.
Probably the Ford one ?
Sponsored

dejones64

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lancer, BS BB
Vindictive! Lol
I don’t think it’ll matter much to them because I’m sure it shows the emblem on the product listing before you purchase it. It’s not advertised as not having a logo. I just got lucky that mine peels off with nothing under it. But I did pay about $20 more for it.. At least others will benefit from this thread and decide what’s more important if they are interested in this type of deflector.
I've only seen the 2 types of deflectors for the BS. I wanted the lower profile one, more so to prevent rock chips. The other type with the raised section across it seems more functional for pushing bugs up and over (and chip prevention).

The logo was the least of my worries. Funny how the thread expanded on it. I didn't expect that.

KodiakMomCrawler

Outer Banks
First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I've only seen the 2 types of deflectors for the BS. I wanted the lower profile one, more so to prevent rock chips. The other type with the raised section across it seems more functional for pushing bugs up and over (and chip prevention).

The logo was the least of my worries. Funny how the thread expanded on it. I didn't expect that.
Same here, but I guess we are all very particular when it comes to our BS’s lol.
I agree that the other one is more functional, but I too, liked the look of this one with the benefit of preventing rock chips.

toddedmond

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camry XSE
I have the textured one with the raised section on the middle. I got it because I am a magnet for cracked windshields. I like the look of the smoke one better on the Kodiak. I did notice a big increase in hood movement at highway speeds. The hood had some movement without it, but you had to be going 70+, now it starts moving at 60+ then gets real bad above 75. Do you folks that have the smoke one have the same issue?

I did try all four of the adustments under the hood to no avail. One thing that calmed it some was I put a foam pipe insulator over the rubber gasket back by the firewall. If the lower profile sheild works better, I might get it. I just wonder if adding the underhood insulation would help.

KodiakMomCrawler

Outer Banks
First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have the textured one with the raised section on the middle. I got it because I am a magnet for cracked windshields. I like the look of the smoke one better on the Kodiak. I did notice a big increase in hood movement at highway speeds. The hood had some movement without it, but you had to be going 70+, now it starts moving at 60+ then gets real bad above 75. Do you folks that have the smoke one have the same issue?

I did try all four of the adustments under the hood to no avail. One thing that calmed it some was I put a foam pipe insulator over the rubber gasket back by the firewall. If the lower profile sheild works better, I might get it. I just wonder if adding the underhood insulation would help.
To be honest, I haven’t actually paid attention to it - only had it on for the weekend, but next time I’m on the highway, I’ll be sure to look. I am leaning towards saying it doesn’t because I would have noticed. Also it’s more streamlined than the textured one too.

dejones64

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lancer, BS BB

I have the low profile smoke one. I did not notice much hood movement before or after. If any it's very slight up closer to the windshield. I have not done any hood adjustments.

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport

Ha I’m done
I was just empathizing with you’re desire to have it clean.

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport

My hood seemed to move more too, I thought I was imagining it.

Spartan007

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Swapped out the original 225/65r17 Continentals for some 235/65r17 Falken Wildpeak A/T Trails.

Original tires

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? C546EEC3-5FF9-406C-B7C0-96A3BD30363D_1_201_a

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 58B32074-6F8B-46A2-B2CE-3B8C0E97FEA2

New Wildpeaks

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 1D2DCA67-7677-448D-8564-CA4B74EC65E4_1_201_a

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 20D3979D-8D37-4F10-BE55-0A1BB3DA8C03_1_201_a
I noticed your BRONCO lettering is blacked out. Really like the look! Did you use vinyl overlay? if so, where did you purchase?