What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today?

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL

jimharrison1950

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Big Bend HOT PEPPER RED
Now that forum members are getting some Bronco Sports to own and love, I thought it would be cool to begin a thread that is often found on other enthusiast boards.

Got your hands a bit dirty working on your Little Bronco recently? Dressed it up? Did a detail? Or how about a mod? Give us a quick post, show us some pics. Share what you are doing to make your Sport uniquely yours.

I’ll kick off with a few items myself to get things started and hopefully we can keep the thread going.
I'm thinking of adding a cancellation order and move on. There are other car companies that can deliver and not treat their loyal customers like crap. Adios!

jimharrison1950

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm thinking of adding a cancellation order and move on. There are other car companies that can deliver and not treat their loyal customers like crap. Adios!
Not one dealer has one. Very sad. I'm looking for: 2022 ford bronco sport outer banks, Cactus Grey or Area 51, Co-Pilot360™ Assist+, Tech Package, Tow Package, heated seats, ebony/roast interior, moon roof and I'm ready to buy right now.

CrazyKZ

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Not one dealer has one. Very sad. I'm looking for: 2022 ford bronco sport outer banks, Cactus Grey or Area 51, Co-Pilot360™ Assist+, Tech Package, Tow Package, heated seats, ebony/roast interior, moon roof and I'm ready to buy right now.
I had been looking for the exact same thing, but in the BadLands. Be careful when a dealer says it has 360+ but it's really only 360.
We ended up ordering a 2023 this week to get all of our specs wanted. Now we'll have to wait and see how long it will take to actually get it.

jimharrison1950

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I had been looking for the exact same thing, but in the BadLands. Be careful when a dealer says it has 360+ but it's really only 360.
We ended up ordering a 2023 this week to get all of our specs wanted. Now we'll have to wait and see how long it will take to actually get it.
We ordered also but not good at waiting. I'll settle in for something else.

jazzdab

Big Bend
First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I reverted back to the stock Continentals from my KO2's. They were nice tires and all but the mpg loss and the loud road noise that came with them just wasn't worth it to me any more. I'm happy with my decision and glad I kept my stock tires.
Mileage and noise are two areas with not enough discussion, IMHO. We'd all like tires that have better traction and are more capable ... but at what cost? For those with frequent off-road needs it is likely worth it. For the rest of us, what is the best compromise? I want something that will work in rain and light snow conditions, not get me stuck in mud while still being fairly quiet with minimum impact to mileage. Up until recently, I had been eyeing Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015s as a future replacement. Right now I am liking what I read about Continental CrossContact LX25s. Seems like a more measured approach but still an upgrade from stock.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I parked it next to a big boi.
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 20220810_120642

WLK

Badlands
First Name
Wendy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I hung up my hats on the dog barrier :)
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? IMG-9255

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
Up until recently, I had been eyeing Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015s as a future replacement. Right now I am liking what I read about Continental CrossContact LX25s. Seems like a more measured approach but still an upgrade from stock.
Driving Sports TV put a set of Vredestein Pinza All-Terrain tires on its Maverick FX4 tester. You can watch the full video review below.