What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today?

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
I didn't think to place my Raptor trim lights there. I like the look!
I ended up centering mine in those Honeycomb Inlays and molded some metal mesh inserts.
Did you wire them to the side park lights ? That’s what my thoughts would be , your advice ?
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 6DD05F1B-580F-4B86-A5E3-41386C265C75

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 0F5D8DD9-8054-4A20-AF45-E992E4EB7096

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Finally got the hood deflector and door moldings attached -- originally bought for my 2021 that got totaled in September before I could put on the accessories, now added to my 2022.

I really, really like how the door moldings contrast with the hot pepper red color. I dearly miss the rapid red color my 2021 had and while I do like hot pepper red better than any other color that was available, it's been hard not to compare it to the rapid red that I loved. The moldings help a whole lot.

Now, I have over 50,000 FordPass points just burning a hole in my account. I'm debating what else to get -- splash guards? Fender flares? Rubber floor mats? (I'd get the floor mats in a heartbeat if it didn't mean having to store the carpet ones somewhere.)
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 2022-06-06_09-52-09_631

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 2022-06-06_09-52-39_824
I really like the side moldings too.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 5D18A745-7521-4CED-AAF0-CFA789D23C1D

As for your Ford points, I like my mud flaps and the rubber floor mats (I put the carpet ones on top of the spare tire.)

Last edited:

brianloch1974

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Big Bend
Did you wire them to the side park lights ? That’s what my thoughts would be , your advice ?
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 6DD05F1B-580F-4B86-A5E3-41386C265C75

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 0F5D8DD9-8054-4A20-AF45-E992E4EB7096
I wired them on the #3 fuse box empty slot on the inside fuse box. They come on with the ignition.

Outback Texan

Badlands
First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
My brother attached it for me. I wasn't there when he did it, but it sounded pretty easy. It's a little drastic because apparently the goo that you treat the hood with to make it stick melts the paint. So there ain't no turning back once you put it on ...
I have not installed mine yet. Your post scared me, so I called the manfcturer. They told me that the prep does not harm the paint at all, and can easily and cleanly be removed if you later remove the hood deflector.

JAD67428

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport. 1994 Ford Mustang GT.

MMR_A51OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
BRO! The car got a nice wash, wax, and some RainX added to windows on the one sunny day between rainy/overcast ones.

I added some vinyl stickers to the BROnco. My kid said I should leave it as "Bro," but part of me thinks with my Veteran plates people might mistake me for a former NCO (not that there's anything wrong with that!). I was an O3, however. I'll probably finish them. I was a bit hasty with the letters and did end up with some Tiny Bubbles (a Don Ho earworm for you) and a slightly off-center letter R (I'm not too bothered..).

Sadly, the free SpongeBob meme sticker Matt sent didn't adhere, at all 😢, oh well it was free. The color of the letters, BTW, is Green Malachite. It is pretty sweet. Changes from like a Gold/Orange to a Blue-Green/Green shiny color. Matches the A51 well IMO.

Bonus Homie Buddha, which is now centered on my dash (you might see his little yellow scalp in one of the images if you have a sharp eye!). It's the little things.

Attachments

jazzdab

Big Bend
First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I have not installed mine yet. Your post scared me, so I called the manfcturer. They told me that the prep does not harm the paint at all, and can easily and cleanly be removed if you later remove the hood deflector.
Back in the day, I had a hood defector that mounted on my Gen 1 Escape into OEM holes under the hood. The deflector wrapped around and stood off the hood by about an inch. Not sure why something like that isn’t an option for the BS but I have an aversion to anything that sticks to the paint with adhesive. I really like the looks for the Ford deflector but it’s a non-starter for me for just that reason.
Sponsored