What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today?

kanine

Badlands
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2014 Mustang GT
Added these side fender LED lights today, that blink with the directionals. Carefully pop out the stock ones and these snap right in and are already wired (with red and black lead wires) all you have to do is connect/tap them into your headlight signal wires (blue on drivers side, yellow on passengers side and add a ground. Easy mod even for me to do :clap:
Bought mine off of Amazon

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? Screenshot 2022-05-14 110750
Any picture of them on your car? I was thinking about getting these.

Outback Texan

Badlands
First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I am considering adding some pin striping on my Velocity Blue Bronco Sport, that matches the color inside the Badlands emblem? This is the best I can do on my iPhone. Zoom in for a better look, and let me know what do you think about this color combo? I've also considered similar striping but matching the white lettering on front and back OR matching the silver/grey top.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 07663D88-F6E8-40FC-AB3E-48DD0BD4A2E9_1_201_a

Last edited:

Bluebaru

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BS Badlands, 2019 VW GTI Rabbit ed. 03 JCW MCS
I am considering adding some pin striping on my Velocity Blue Bronco Sport, that matches the color inside the Badlands emblem? This is the best I can do on my iPhone. Zoom in for a better look, and let me know what do you think about this color combo?

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 07663D88-F6E8-40FC-AB3E-48DD0BD4A2E9_1_201_a
NO!!! Leave it as delivered. If you must pin stripe go with a grey to match your roof/wheels or Black.

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
I am considering adding some pin striping on my Velocity Blue Bronco Sport, that matches the color inside the Badlands emblem? This is the best I can do on my iPhone. Zoom in for a better look, and let me know what do you think about this color combo? I've also considered similar striping but matching the white lettering on front and back OR matching the silver/grey top.

I like it, but then I’m the guy that wants a sport version of this:
https://accessories.ford.com/products/bronco-2021-visco-hood-cowl-stripes-retro-design-1
Might have to get a local vinyl shop to make it. THe orange kinda pops nicely against the blue. I’m a fan of the subtle pinstripe up top.

MHUNTOON

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
With my Outer Banks finally in transit (still need a way to track the rail shipment), I'm thinking about what I want to do right away.

One of the first things will be floor mats - any recommendations on the Ford mats vs WeatherTech? From what I understand, the only real benefit of the WT is that they have a deeper wall behind the gas pedal. I live in NC, not MN, so I'm not sure if I really need that. Are there any other benefits or are the Ford surprisingly good?

Next would be the mud flaps - same questions Ford vs. WT

AeroskinII hood deflector is on my list along with the body side molding to protect against door dings. I'll probably get the bumper guard too.

The dealership is too far away to use the FordPass points for servicing (and I'm very happy with my local mechanic), so I'll be using those points for accessories, if that sways any suggestions above.

Anything else I need to add to the list?

Last edited:

MHUNTOON

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Sales rep discussion pertaining to missing under dash panel
How to handle if not present
May like to resolve the matter pre-pickup
They're close enough to handle things like that, but I'm not interested in driving an hour to get my oil changed and an hour home. My guy is 5 minutes away. I'll drive down to the dealer for anything factory-related.

Also need to ask my salesguy (who has been fantastic so far) if I can get 20% off accessories if I'm using my points.

LilbroncoS

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Hey! I just looked on their site and couldn’t find it either so maybe they don’t do that one anymore?

You might try emailing them or DM’ing them on this forum to see if they can still do it. They were pretty responsive when I asked about the custom decal we had done.

Otherwise, I cannot speak to the quality of this one since I didn’t buy off of Etsy, but I did find the same decal and based on the reviews on Etsy it seems people are happy with it.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/948776180/american-flag-with-bronco-cutout-rear?click_key=ac49412d7c5fb29ee2d7179cc64641783cf75f7c:948776180&click_sum=098c42a2&ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=ford+bronco+sport+vinyl+decal&ref=sr_gallery-1-25&organic_search_click=1&frs=1&bes=1

Hope that helps!
Looks good your decal not your foot .

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 64A1B113-1BC3-4BFC-8470-7347D0D59054

[/QUOT
With my Outer Banks finally in transit (still need a way to track the rail shipment), I'm thinking about what I want to do right away.

One of the first things will be floor mats - any recommendations on the Ford mats vs WeatherTech? From what I understand, the only real benefit of the WT is that they have a deeper wall behind the gas pedal. I live in NC, not MN, so I'm not sure if I really need that. Are there any other benefits or are the Ford surprisingly good?

AeroskinII hood deflector is on my list along with the body side molding to protect against door dings. I'll probably get the bumper guard too.

The dealership is too far away to use the FordPass points for servicing (and I'm very happy with my local mechanic), so I'll be using those points for accessories, if that sways any suggestions above.

I didnt like the f8rd bumper guard. Its cheaply made and expensive... me and most on here did the amazon route. As for the mats. Ilike my bronco sport weather mats. Just a better feeling material. Weather tech are to stiff. And i believe the bronco sport weather all around is cheaper than wt

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr

I bought the Ford liners but then I have a Badlands so with a rubber floor it did not matter. I think you’ll be fine either way. I also bought the Ford mud flaps. I like the way they fit although the backs are a bit long for my tastes. I bought the Aeroskin II but waiting a bit to install. People have complained about hood flutter and decreased gas mileage. Need to develop a baseline first to really known.

so far the best add on for me is the CarLinkit. That’s been a game changer.
Sponsored