What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today?

mikeyncc

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Nice, what did you think of the engine cover ???
Exactly what I was looking for, changes the whole appearance of the engine bay. Better than OEM in my opinion. Good luck finding an OEM cover.
Sponsored

JAD67428

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport. 1994 Ford Mustang GT.
Exactly what I was looking for, changes the whole appearance of the engine bay. Better than OEM in my opinion. Good luck finding an OEM cover.
Nope, I have the same one as you, I just wanted your opinion on it.
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? IMG_2759

Wolf256

Badlands
First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Atlas Blue
Love them, but does it making looking out of the windows difficult? Was thinking in heavy traffic they might be a problem?
I haven’t had any issues. By the time a vehicle is near those windows they’re already showing on my side mirror sensors. Also, you can see through parts of the design.

Pickard64

Big Bend
First Name
Lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? IMG_8618
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? IMG_8620

It took a couple days, but added nerf bars (which are great for accessing the racks) and mudflaps. I always disliked the unfinished look under the doors and these additions clean up the lines.

Bt_okst

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 bronco sport obx
I haven’t had any issues. By the time a vehicle is near those windows they’re already showing on my side mirror sensors. Also, you can see through parts of the design.
Excellent, ordered them so hoping what u said was the case.

Horse n Buggy

Badlands
First Name
Stoge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Decided to have some fun and spray paint some symbols on top of the pelican case I have mounted on my roof rack. I'll get pics of the box back on top when it stops raining.
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 1000005444
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 1000005445
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 1000005446
Also added lockable mounts for my traction boards to the top of my box. Pics to follow of it back on top of my sport when the sun is out and it's not raining
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 1000005588
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 1000005589

Bt_okst

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 bronco sport obx
I have the flares from ford accessories, the front mudflaps have to be trimmed but i had ford put them on with absolutely no problems...i ordered my bronco with mudflaps, and had flares added....i got my spacers from amazon...but researched...and found the ones made by titan had alot of good reviews...just wanted the cheaper price from amazon.
I ordered me some new tires....
Size 245/70 17...Venom Power Terra Hunter X/T....havent put on yet, but using tirecalculator.com...i compared my oem to the new ones...using the wheel offset ...it showed that my new tires were only 4mm closer to inside...with the 1 inch spacers...so im assuming the tires will fit...but dont know yet...i will let yall know results when i get them fitted....the 245/70 17 are an inch and half taller..do we will see.
can you take pics to show what they trimmed on the mud flaps and tell me what they did? My dealer won't install them as they said even with trimming they wouldn't work. I knew that was BS. Want to see how to install them myself.

Thanks!!!

Jasonj7858

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport Big Bend..22 Bronco Sport Badlands
can you take pics to show what they trimmed on the mud flaps and tell me what they did? My dealer won't install them as they said even with trimming they wouldn't work. I knew that was BS. Want to see how to install them myself.

Thanks!!!
Your dealer is lying to you...u dont have to trim the back at all and the front you just hold up to fender and trace curve of fender, trim and bolt on.
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 20240205_171757
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 20240205_171805

JAD67428

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Thanks!!!
Will these fit ? I know it says 21-23 but I don’t think they changed anything for 2024 you can check with your local Ford Parts Counter for Sure. Mine is a 23 and I didn’t have to trim Anything.

https://accessories.ford.com/bronco-sport-2021-molded-black-front-splash-guard-pair-1

I just checked the website again and if you click on “fits these vehicles” it says 21-24

Bt_okst

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 bronco sport obx
Will these fit ? I know it says 21-23 but I don’t think they changed anything for 2024 you can check with your local Ford Parts Counter for Sure. Mine is a 23 and I didn’t have to trim Anything.

https://accessories.ford.com/bronco-sport-2021-molded-black-front-splash-guard-pair-1

I just checked the website again and if you click on “fits these vehicles” it says 21-24
I got the molded flaps. Does yours have the bushwacker flares? Everyone is saying they have to be trimmed to fit with those flares.

JAD67428

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I got the molded flaps. Does yours have the bushwacker flares? Everyone is saying they have to be trimmed to fit with those flares.
Ah sorry no flares
Sponsored